THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not bad
1670277093566.jpeg

Dang that Costco shacket is kinda fire. I actually got those Puma sweats next to it, was on sale for $15. Didnt have the shackets though or maybe I just missed em.

A little late to the show, but I've just copped my first ever pair of AM1s. Missed the SNKRS drop as I was driving to work, but a store re-stock popped up online so grabbed them

DSC_0892.JPG

I need so laces to match now. I'm colourblind though, so can someone confirm if that is brown or green?

_20221206_153004.JPG

Congrats on your first air max 1! Good choice. The color on the swoosh is "ironstone" which is a brownish color. If you google image search nike ironstone you'll see some other uses of it. I dunno if that'll help you much but just so you could see its appearance in other kinds of lighting.

Congrats on your first air max 1! Good choice. The color on the swoosh is "ironstone" which is a brownish color. If you google image search nike ironstone you'll see some other uses of it. I dunno if that'll help you much but just so you could see its appearance in other kinds of lighting.

Cheers dude. I have considered the yellow laces, but I think the brown just matches better.

I can certainly say, these won't be my last AM1s,

A little late to the show, but I've just copped my first ever pair of AM1s. Missed the SNKRS drop as I was driving to work, but a store re-stock popped up online so grabbed them

DSC_0892.JPG

I need so laces to match now. I'm colourblind though, so can someone confirm if that is brown or green?

_20221206_153004.JPG
lol, I just commented on your post in r/airmax

thanks, they actually have my size 14.
its weird because when I opened the link,
it applies a "30OFF" code for 30% off via HONEY.
but then checking out, shows "30OFF discount code isn’t available to you right now"
when I clear cookies etc. I can get the code to work, but then disappears.
anyone else?

same thing happening to me

thanks, they actually have my size 14.
its weird because when I opened the link,
it applies a "30OFF" code for 30% off via HONEY.
but then checking out, shows "30OFF discount code isn’t available to you right now"
when I clear cookies etc. I can get the code to work, but then disappears.
anyone else?
I haven't checked out yet since I'm on the fence, but the code seems to be working for me:

1670358314156.png

Back
Top Bottom