THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

same thing happening to me
thanks, they actually have my size 14.
its weird because when I opened the link,
it applies a "30OFF" code for 30% off via HONEY.
but then checking out, shows "30OFF discount code isn’t available to you right now"
when I clear cookies etc. I can get the code to work, but then disappears.
anyone else?
If anyone has a fix for this please share lol

More orange comparisons - no filter

Didn’t realize the mesh and everything on new joints is more silver than white

8317EAC3-E1E0-4189-8FCC-0470CAAFC06B.jpeg

4F0831D6-398E-4B2C-A0BD-C633D3E8301A.jpeg

Anyone ever sold on Poshmark? How do you like it compared with eBay?

I'd say it's the better spot if you plan to sell stuff for below $100 because the fee is roughly 20%-25% depending on what you choose for the buyer's shipping price. They give you a shipping label, so there's that, too. It's very VERY easy to list on there, too. Not sure about the shoes situation with eBay's recently new incentives, but for clothes, that's a big deal. If you sold clothes for $60, you get docked $6, and then pay anywhere between $10-$20. With Poshmark, you'd be losing $12-$15 for the fees.

The biggest negative is really the visibility factor. I think Poshmark is only for within the US while eBay is global. You're also more likely to get more critical reviews than eBay's positive/neutral/negative feedback.

Whewww must be nice :emoji_fire:

Monarchs def have brown/burnt tint compared to the others. Was thinking of pulling the trigger but not sure now. Those women’s magmas are really nice and exactly what I’ve been looking for such a shame no ext sizing :smh:

Last edited:

Great comparisons, I personally like the master magmas best, actually just offed my extra anniversary pair yesterday. Since I got these on the way... 🔥

For those with TS AM1, I'm looking to pick up brown pair, how's sizing? TTS or .5 down like Cncpts and Patta?

Last edited:
People half sized down in concepts and pattas? I knew that fit a little bigger but didn't think people were sizing down in them.

Back
Top Bottom