THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I love these ads by Atmos for the Ugly Duckling Pack

jxj.jpg

img01.jpg

,bl.jpg

img01 - Copy.jpg

It looks like they're sitting at a bunch of spots, which means they're likely to go on discount!

I wonder how long it takes Nike to make their SNKRS launches that don't sell well available on NDC/Nike App. The Honeydews and Pecans look like they'll be multiple purchases for their soles and keep one of each as stock.

When it comes to sizing down my collection, it’s storage for me. I love sneakers and wear ‘em any chance I get, so not being able to/neglecting/forgetting to get to certain pairs is a waste. Basically, if I’m not wearing ‘em, I don’t need ‘em :lol:

Was not interested by the undefeated x jordan collection upcoming release… then i looked at my heavy! Hopping this sit to cop the camo t’s later

I've been downsizing/selling a lot of pairs on ebay over the last 2 months. I've been selling pairs that I don't wear, impulse buys, and Jordan's. I honestly just got tired of looking at a room full of shoes that I don't wear.
Same for me. I’ve sold 16 pair in the past 3 months. Just shoes that I really don’t wear anymore. All preowned. A few impulse buys, and a bunch of shoes that fit a tad bit big that I didn’t really wear. Also it’s definitely the right time to sell your beaters since that “reimagined/vintage” look is in now lol

But Paypal didn’t start sending 1099k forms until last year even though they were supposed to. If it didn’t get reported, you could avoid claiming it and no one would know. I was naive when I used to make extra money doing freelance design work. Maybe a couple of thousand 2 different years but if the company didn’t report it, I never received a form so I thought nothing of reporting. I play it safe now and keep track for when my 1099 shows up.
PayPal sent one for 2017 in 2020. I had to amend my taxes cause I got a 20k irs bill.

8-11.5 Pecan and 6.5-11.5 for Honeydew $120+ shipping.

You’re the GOAT for this one. Right where I wanted to be price wise for the honeydews.

8-11.5 Pecan and 6.5-11.5 for Honeydew $120+ shipping.

Grabbed pecans and honey dews. Will return my Nike pairs, as I paid around $45 more each on the shock drop 🤷 good looks on the link.

Tried on my SNKRS pair and fits snug width wise but TTS on length. Just going to break em in. Hoping for $120 shipped before pulling the trigger.

All these Nike returns gonna have these restocking / outlets

And I do wonder if accounts get flagged for copping on SNKRS then returning
I’ve seen people with accounts that have a bunch of returns on them still hitting, but I’m too superstitious to do it myself.

I only return pairs if there is something wrong with them. Luckily it’s been awhile since I’ve had to do that.

Does sting a bit when I cop for retail from Nike and then they go on significant sales.

Back
Top Bottom