THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow thats a damn good price. Regret ordering early at $120 smh

Heck. I regret paying resale (totaled up to ~$160 shipped with taxes) on the Pecans from STX back in October :emoji_sweat_smile: . However, the Pecans are EASILY my favorite AM1 of 2022, so I pulled the trigger then. You win some, you lose some.

Anyhow, I've got a flock en route!
32Z6PM@facebook.gif

Just got these in today from Goat for a great deal. I didn’t realize how much the price dropped on them.
319BED63-0D01-4371-A2E8-3BACC5D45719.jpeg
I’ve noticed about the price dropping also, from 1k to 300-400 now.Those anyone think this is suspicious? I thought these were limited? I wanted to place a bid on them but I don’t wanna feel like I got juked on a fake pair.

Last edited:
Shiet yall got me motivated! I spent the weekend inventorying what i can sell. What a mess. This is how one side of my garage looks like and another storage shed to look into smh
Question re: Ebay: how can i sell shoes if the box is severely damaged or missing? Just ship in a UPS plastic bag? And charge the buyer shipping?
Let me know if your have anything is a size 10 US

So at the last minute I resisted, thought of a even better deal happening came to mind.

And it did
No pecan but honeydew in 10.5 for $96+shipping

Thanks!!
And being that I wanted the Honeydews more, I will only cop Pecans for the same price or less lol

TTS on the pecans? I have zero experience with AM1s, thanks.
TTS unless you have really wide feet. My one foot is slightly wider than my other and going TTS fits fine even on the wider foot.

Still wish Nike would just start using the Patta/Concepts mold. Those fit me perfectly. Even my crepes fit tighter than other 1s released this year.

Very grateful I’ve been slow on the sales to catch Pecans in my size yet. Would love to pay like $100 flat for em, seems feasible.

Back
Top Bottom