THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Snatched the green carhartt hoodie. Had been watching it on Nordstrom but couldn’t justify retail. Thanks for the oop blacklion23 blacklion23

Few shots of the pecans and honey dews. Paid retail for both. Not mad at all. Was able to go in store and check for flaws.
9EC68D25-90BA-495A-80FA-B1A6B356BF22.jpeg
EBD12004-38BF-4C3D-86FB-D61B66AC4A7F.jpeg

Is it just deeper lugs and harder outsole on the golf versions? Can it be worn without a sole swap?

Is it just deeper lugs and harder outsole on the golf versions? Can it be worn without a sole swap?
dunno people claim to be wearing those AJ1 golf lows to the gym and casually and such.. looks strange. Definitely harder traction lugs, yeah. I wouldn't

dunno people claim to be wearing those AJ1 golf lows to the gym and casually and such.. looks strange. Definitely harder traction lugs, yeah. I wouldn't
I see.. hm I'm intrigued.... might need to try a pair to see myself lol, can always rely on Nike's return policy

I see.. hm I'm intrigued.... might need to try a pair to see myself lol, can always rely on Nike's return policy
i've actually worn the AM1 golf to .. golf.. and while they're fine for the car and walking to/from clubhouse and for golfing, but I wouldn't wear casually outside of any type of golf scenario

i've actually worn the AM1 golf to .. golf.. and while they're fine for the car and walking to/from clubhouse and for golfing, but I wouldn't wear casually outside of any type of golf scenario
Ah good to know, thanks!

I really want that maroon duck hoodie but can't find any smalls here in the state. Not paying for international shipping for a hoodie. Ha. Green one it is.

kip2mylou kip2mylou I’m not familiar with this site but…

kip2mylou kip2mylou I’m not familiar with this site but…
It's $33 for shipping and comes out to $90. Not too bad for a Carhartt but waiting to see if I can get one for cheaper. Appreciate it though.

Back
Top Bottom