THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Light Pumices for work today

BE073B07-A577-4697-9AFF-DE7CEDBEBF76.jpeg

For me they fit similar. Def not as comfy as those AM III's though. They did a marvelous job on those comfort-wise.

Thanks. I'm an 11.5 in those AM III's but an 11 in pretty much everything else.

Wondering if I should go for 11 or 11.5 in the big bubbles.

Thanks. I'm an 11.5 in those AM III's but an 11 in pretty much everything else.

Wondering if I should go for 11 or 11.5 in the big bubbles.

I'd just go with your usual AM1 size tbh. Today I tried the Anniversary's and the 86s back-to-back and they fit damn near identical.

I've been going a half-size up from TTS in every Air Max since forever, so please don't base your choice off me. :lol:

I'd just go with your usual AM1 size tbh. Today I tried the Anniversary's and the 86s back-to-back and they fit damn near identical.

I've been going a half-size up from TTS in every Air Max since forever, so please don't base your choice off me. :lol:

I hear you, and appreciate it. :lol:

if you're gonna swoop the Shima's off NDC, don't forget that 10% cashback from rakuten

been eyeballing them all day but ultimately deciding to pass on them and save my pennies for the tiger swoosh joints. already have the AM1 mystic dates and i can't justify getting a pair with such a similar cw

Missed on white cement 3s this morning, maybe I grab Shimas now instead lol. Holding out they might hit sales…

Out to dinner tonight in the hemps
2DDFE5AD-7D14-4E67-9BD5-6E4AED7FD35A.jpeg

how are these fitting compared to other pairs for people? I’m so confused with everyone’s sizing discussions and gone are the days of trying shoes on.

These fit barely snugger than the kasinas for me and I’m TTS in both. Have some 2019 IDs that the quality is sus and are SO tight. Denims felt tighter than hemps and kasinas too. Trying to gauge how the safaris will hit when they arrive next week and the big bubbles coming up 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom