THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How did you size in these? I got the black pair .5 down years ago and they just dont fit even though a lot of people were saying to go down .5 size
Not the OP, but for Pinnacles I went with my usual size for AM1s. Because they are leather lined they fit a little looser but not enough to size down. I remember all that “size down” talk but ignored it. Wish I had an extra pair of sails, beat mine into the ground.

Got my Shimas in today and they definitely feel wider/less narrow than the pecans. Must be down to the leather toe box? They feel great and kinda feel like a Patta aqua without the little extra length the Patta pairs had, if that makes sense. I'll be returning them though as they're already under retail on stockx. Ha.

Last edited:
Seriously debating if I should just go ahead and cop the big bubbles from GOAT since I do have a partial credit there; or wait it out and see if I can pay retail on the release date 🤔

Seriously debating if I should just go ahead and cop the big bubbles from GOAT since I do have a partial credit there; or wait it out and see if I can pay retail on the release date 🤔
I’m in the same boat lol

Mushrooms 🍄 for work today

FC1C141D-6D82-458E-AD2E-107C2E72CB32.jpeg

The toe box looks good and comfy on big bubbles. Pointy and aerodynamic from the side view, wide and round from the top down view. We’ll see what happens when they’re in hand but so far I prefer this look and potential comfortability compared to the 2017 if I’m being honest. Both are great and can’t go wrong with either but just an observation. Can’t wait to try these out.
C28B5197-0516-4294-BF05-F72AE2B29D58.jpeg
C949D025-2328-41E9-89C3-DD3E98D211F5.jpeg
080B07B5-655C-45E5-B449-0A90C704F071.jpeg
E6783F87-80F1-43D4-9C41-1333A74AE011.jpeg

Seeing some more videos/pictures of the AM1 '86s and some on-feet videos with people saying the AM1 86s are feeling comfortable. Resale just keeps getting lower. Now I'm more optimistic and excited for these!

Look at how massive these Air units are compared to the '87 version. Also, retail seems to be $150.

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 8.10.57 PM.png

Y'all think they'll release tomorrow during their SNKRS event?

Answer below:

4pm est tomorrow, snkrs!

---

Visited my local shop in Seattle today. Asked about air max day and the bubbles -
“We should be getting a lot of pairs.”
😁

That is a really good sign! For comparison's sake, when we were going for those blue and red Anniversary editions back in 2017, how much was resale at? It was like $325+, right? Damn, that was a harsh time.

Back
Top Bottom