THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I missed on my double up pair but I’m glad to see everyone else hit on Air Max Day!
6962B85C-623C-45FC-97CA-2B9F65066B30.jpeg

Nike is such a scam. It’s really not ok that you can go years not being able to buy from a company making mass produced, low quality shoes. Actually that might make it even worse now that I think about it…
If you're going years without being able to buy shoes from Nike, that's bc you're only going for limited and hyped pairs on snkrs. They have tons of shoes available all day every day on nike.com.

Woke up 2 minutes late but still managed to get a pair off Livestock. Even had time to check out through Afterpay. What a delightful surprise. Way easier than copping a pair of Jordans. Lol

Gotta love a corporation making up a “holiday” and giving their customers absolutely nothing other than L’s and wasted time on said holiday.

It really sums up the Nike experience. Most holidays are a celebration with gifts, but not this one. This is the holiday where you celebrate how thankful you are for your bi-annual win and daily devotion to being a loser Stan for a Chinese sweatshop company.

I guess I'm confused then. If you're only going for limited and hyped pairs on snkrs, you should expect your hit rate to be extremely low.
You’re drinking the Nike koolaid if you think a basic AM1 should be this tough to get on “air max day”. That goes for most pairs but expecting to get nothing on GR’s is Nike changing your expectations to trash. What a world!

I struck out on snkrs as usual. Decided it is what it is and moved on to the next.

But a buddy of mine hit on the shock drop for his size.

He just texted me he hit today for my size! He didn't even tell me he was going to try for me. I just said how I always strike out when he hit on the shock drop and I didn't. Crazy! Glad to have these.

You’re drinking the Nike koolaid if you think a basic AM1 should be this tough to get on “air max day”. That goes for most pairs but expecting to get nothing on GR’s is Nike changing your expectations to trash. What a world!
It's not a basic am1. It's an og red. I get it, it's frustrating, but saying you can't buy a pair of shoes in years is disingenuous at best. You can go buy several am1 on discount on nike.com right now. You just can't get the limited and hyped one you want.

Back
Top Bottom