THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm surprised I secured my size on L&H despite my L on snkrs. Haven't even seen stock numbers posted anywhere.

Now I need a toddler pair for my baby girl. Any links?

Attachments

• 7FF2D1D2-EA9C-4B61-9162-10AA0ED9B341.png
    7FF2D1D2-EA9C-4B61-9162-10AA0ED9B341.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 266
I had a serious sneaker addiction for many years. In 2017-2018 I was averaging over a pair purchased a day. AM Day used to look like this…
1679843493362.jpeg

And now it’s just one pair of BBs
it will probably be the only pair I buy all year and I’m legitimately happier for it. The chase is fun but it wasn’t worth the space it took up in my head.

I had a serious sneaker addiction for many years. In 2017-2018 I was averaging over a pair purchased a day. AM Day used to look like this…
1679843493362.jpeg

And now it’s just one pair of BBs
it will probably be the only pair I buy all year and I’m legitimately happier for it. The chase is fun but it wasn’t worth the space it took up in my head.
That’s probably the best thing I’ve read recently shoe-wise, I love seeing people break away from the daily consistent purchase habits we drum up here & reel themselves into a new normal they like.

Congratulations! How long did it take for you to get to this point?

There's literally no difference
Can’t say there is or isn’t, but my wife has several pairs of AM1s in both men’s and women’s and she always says the women’s models have more cushion, maybe the insert is thicker/softer. For the 86s, probably no difference.

That’s probably the best thing I’ve read recently shoe-wise, I love seeing people break away from the daily consistent purchase habits we drum up here & reel themselves into a new normal they like.

Congratulations! How long did it take for you to get to this point?
Ive always been a small collector but once I had the means to go nuts in 2014, I took it to an unhealthy level. I had my first kid in 2019 and it hit me how hard I was working to chase the sneaker dragon. In 2020 I sold around 1k pairs to a single buyer (college tuition covered) and kept about 500 of my favorites that I knew I’d wear. Now I buy only a few a year but only if they have meaning to me - it’s much more satisfying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom