THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

any differences in the men's and women's pairs?

I sure hope not, I didn’t realize that I hit the $150 option for the Women’s pair. My size is correct because it’s saved in the app and luckily I was able to purchase, but will bummed if there is a noticeable difference in hand. I see they have different sku numbers. Don’t know why Nike just couldn’t make one unisex version for this.

went with the far outs for today

0EC8FB81-A78D-4B45-BD16-7CE1C140D81C.jpeg

Kind of interesting that sizes 8.5 and down been sitting on a lot of sites this morning

Guess there's not enough "lunch money" in those sizes for resellers, seeing as they're already only $20 over retail on StockX

Feel like everybody could have had these without reseller interference, or kids just going for them "because GOT EM screen"

That said, by the time all pairs come in, it's looking like with the amount of people who bought just to resell, the undercutting gonna bring these real close to retail

Well guess it just isn't meant to be for me to get these for retail. Strike out after strike out. I don't think I have ever paid resell for a pair of shoes in my life. Honestly didn't think it would be THAT hard to get these.

And this is why I paid resell a few weeks ago. Who has time for all these shenanigans for a pair of sneakers? I’d rather pony up a little extra cash and be done with it rather than enter 100 raffles or go head-to-head with bots on release day. There’s no joy in all that.
I'm definitely at that point now. Never thought it'd go down like this today

Back
Top Bottom