THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

life is too short to be on here struggling....
hit a 4 piece for someone who only wanted 2 (size 12) (hope he isn't mad)
in the future hit me up and i can help.
Screenshot 2023-03-26 114035.png
Shoot, I’ll take one of those 12s if they don’t want them lol

Hey man, hope you're well. Been a while wince I've seen you around. I saw a snkrs pass the other day and thought of you. You hit on like 95% of those in NYC back in the day. I'd love to hear how yojw ere doing that lol
The good ole days! I wish I had a secret - just fast internet and quick fingers. It didn’t take long before that got botted though - nice little run while it lasted. All good here, hope NT fam and life has been treating you well bud.

I'm definitely at that point now. Never thought it'd go down like this today

I hate it, but I hate the hassle of trying to buy something I really want and striking out even more. And 9 times outta 10 I end up having to go the resell route anyways. Might as well get it outta the way and have more time to enjoy them. 🤣

Well today was fun, been awhile since I done this lol. Wasn't expecting anything to sit but wasnt expecting instant sellout on bigger sizes either. Managed to pull out a couple pairs, wanted 1 more but not stressing it. Hope nike is sitting on more stock like in 2017 for those who missed out.

I hate it, but I hate the hassle of trying to buy something I really want and striking out even more. And 9 times outta 10 I end up having to go the resell route anyways. Might as well get it outta the way and have more time to enjoy them. 🤣
Best window to buy - 12 hours to 1 hr before the SNKRS drop…you know, while there’s still “hope”

Well today was fun, been awhile since I done this lol. Wasn't expecting anything to sit but wasnt expecting instant sellout on bigger sizes either. Managed to pull out a couple pairs, wanted 1 more but not stressing it. Hope nike is sitting on more stock like in 2017 for those who missed out.
I remember the 2017's restocked at various points throughout the year and 2018, was even able to snag a pair from champs with a coupon code and got them for like $100 retail at the time during a random restock around 11/2018

for anyone waiting for notre at 7 later, I'd temper expectations. they're releasing in-store right now also, so I'm guessing the online release will be leftovers.

Unheardof and TBG are also doing instore leftovers at some point today as well

52773021893_0f0bd1ff8d_b.jpg

Also wore my pair out today. Scored my pair through the Darkside Initiative so I can send back my women's pair and just wear the pair I got right away as I wait.

A lot of these videos that talk about its comfort, I feel, are not accurately represented until it's worn for at least a good distance (like... at least a quarter mile or so). I wore them out this morning and I can definitely say that these do feel just about same while still different enough. I feel like the comfort is a mixed bag of the standard AM1s, the remastered AM90s/3s, and the AM97s. The ride in the heel is higher for sure. Wearing them side by side with the AM90s, I could definitely feel more of the softness or Air cushion in the AM90s (or maybe it's just really broken into?). The Air/softness in the AM1 86s is kinda there, but it starts to lessen after the first several steps unless I just walk slowly enough.

pwguy pwguy - I know this was one of your concerns, but I'd say that the remastered Air Max 90s is still the way to go for retro Air Maxes.

Last edited:
Honeydews for $79 @ Creme

I think it’s worth it if you scoop up more than one pair because shipping is $23 for at most three pairs. No tax, but you’ll probably receive them by AMD 2024 🤣

Last edited:
After looking at my pair some more. On the front part of my right mesh is rolled. Came straight from Nike EA

Back
Top Bottom