THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mission complete :pimp:

20230326_125952.jpg

The good ole days! I wish I had a secret - just fast internet and quick fingers. It didn’t take long before that got botted though - nice little run while it lasted. All good here, hope NT fam and life has been treating you well bud.
That's wild. Honestly I always thought you were using some type of auto clicker or something lol. It was like every off white release lol. Things are good here. Somewhat like you, I've been sizing down. Trying to get down to 200 and just keep it there. Like you said, that addiction is real. It was really bad for a while, now I find I wear the same 20-ish pairs all the time so the rest is just on the wall like a living art piece lol.

Honeydews for $79 @ Creme

I think it’s worth it if you scoop up more than one pair because shipping is $23 for at most three pairs. No tax, but you’ll probably receive them by AMD 2024 🤣
Ha! I was gonna share the same thing. Grabbed two pairs

Anyone else’s Shock drop pair still preparing for shipment? I’m cool about shipping but todays the RD so I’m sweating.

Anyone else’s Shock drop pair still preparing for shipment? I’m cool about shipping but todays the RD so I’m sweating.
You should be good but you might want to try and lock down another pair just in case if you have the funds.
Could always return the extra pair to Nike.

Damn didn’t realize how much I paid for this size 13 off of HIP because of the damn conversion rate. F it, Big sizes in hyped air maxes are always a pain so I guess I don’t have to stress in the am now.
Got the cancelation early this morning but at least the did it before the sinkers drop so I was still able to cop on there. Saved $30 because of the exchange rate also so its a W!

Back
Top Bottom