THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

walked into Bait Seattle 2 hours after open and got a sz10. They may take phone orders later in day or tomorrow.

Likelihood had an air max day event. Any unclaimed raffle pairs today will get thrown online probably in the next 24 hours. And maybe extra stock too, even. Employee said there are a lot of pairs. Keep an eye on local shops and maybe even restocks is the hope
Likelihood release was stupid. Won their online raffle Friday, paid this morning for instore pickup but i called and they won’t let you get them until Monday. How can they do an air max day event and not give you your paid shoes on release day? I expected to go in, wear my new pair and partake in the food and festivities

Curious - anyone hit shock drop AND release today? Unlike previous shock or EAs looks like we could retry today even if you got the shock pair. Got the W on shock; L this morning.

Wonder if it was a normal L or just cause I got the shock

Buying resale before release never made sense to me until Lost and Founds. I spent so much time entering raffles, researching, trying to work that Top Star jig, and STILL had to pay resale. It would have been way better to pay a $200 premium before release and not sweat it.

That said, I’m a cheap mofo and am going to put in a little bit of work before paying resale. I just expect to catch Ls and am pleasantly surprised when that is not the case.

Don’t get me wrong—I’m not paying resale before the drop for most shoes lol. It’s gotta make sense money-wise.

These were just $70ish over what I would’ve paid if I actually secured a pair today. To me that isn’t too much of a tax to pay to avoid the hassle of today and secure a pair I really want to own. Resale next week will def be less than what I paid, but I can live with overpaying a little for this shoe.

Don’t get me wrong—I’m not paying resale before the drop for most shoes lol. It’s gotta make sense money-wise.

These were just $70ish over what I would’ve paid if I actually secured a pair today. To me that isn’t too much of a tax to pay to avoid the hassle of today and secure a pair I really want to own. Resale next week will def be less than what I paid, but I can live with overpaying a little for this shoe.
I ended up copping WC3s for retail, but given how much work I put in, probably should have just bought resale before release and put my feet up 😎

I ended up copping WC3s for retail, but given how much work I put in, probably should have just bought resale before release and put my feet up 😎

Yeah, I snagged those early too and paid waaaaaay too much. To make it worse I ended up hitting on a pair at Footlocker. :lol::smh:

Oh well—you win some, you lose some with this sneaker thing. It’ll even out somewhere eventually.

5BA2281F-C1FB-41C9-A508-7D93373C63DB.jpeg

Bait LA release today came with some freebies.

Back
Top Bottom