THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Back when the Anniversary first retro. Was surprised I hit kith raffle in Brooklyn. I don’t remember resellers really going after them at first.
B5DFDA91-FE8A-4D9C-BFF1-EEEED82A322D.jpeg

I was sitting in church this morning when they dropped on SNKRS. Entered while listening to the sermon fully expecting to get my usual L. To my surprise I hit on my size 12. I’m not saying it was divine intervention, but this was my first win on SNKRS in a long, long time. 😃

Had to go the resell route. Found my size on ebay. Talked buddy down to $192...I'm not excited about paying resell but this parlay money has been looking nice lately.

today was a good day. super hungover this morning, but i hit on Kith's raffle and on SNKRS for my wife. i actually goofed initially, bc i forgot about womens, so i copped her a kids 6Y. luckily, i was able to scoop her women's size a couple minutes later. i didnt even bother for myself. the Kith pair will arrive in a few weeks.

I had a serious sneaker addiction for many years. In 2017-2018 I was averaging over a pair purchased a day. AM Day used to look like this…
1679843493362.jpeg

And now it’s just one pair of BBs
it will probably be the only pair I buy all year and I’m legitimately happier for it. The chase is fun but it wasn’t worth the space it took up in my head.
That’s a lot of fugly GRs

Happy air max day fam, threw 2017 Size? official What the Safari’s on today. smooth pickup this morning locally fcfs only about 5-6 people showed up soon as they opened. The bubble on these is pretty sick 🔥
0E157E26-5269-4FEC-B00E-2A181FBCAA52.jpeg
4D10D4BD-57FC-439C-896A-62CB9B91653A.jpeg
Those safaris are on on my list.I might just wait for a good price and not buy anything else this year. Size? And done…

Man ... started the day off with a 7am L on SNKRS for my 11.5. Stopped by my local boutique around opening time and they were sold out of size 10 and up, so I scooped an 8.5 for my lady.

Guess it wasn't meant to be this time. I'll keep rocking my 2017s but really wanted a fresh pair for when those get toasted.

It’s an incredible experience. I’m most sad about losing the bespoke program with the close of 21M. Hopefully there’s a way to revive it down the line. It was too much fun.

1679867443847.jpeg

1679867460928.jpeg

1679867501597.jpeg
These are really amazing! Wow
Nike should bring it back but I can’t see it happening . If so, they would charge double.
Who else has bespoke pairs? Kicking myself for not taking that opportunity when I had the chance.

Was it worth driving to the Speedway? I miss when it was at Silverton lol.
I think so yeah… a lot of different food vendors… just a tad expensive… and the lines… the lines took forever on some of them… but the food tasted pretty good…

Tried Jet’s cheese steak and that pretty was good… wife tried The drunken dumpling and the Pho soup dumpling is hella good! Hawaiian honey cones was good as well.

Basically. Don't even make sense

All these boutiques they botting gonna take like a week to even ship these, using the slowest shipping option on top of that

Conversely a bunch of them 80k SNKRS pairs gon be out the door, and in hands in 48 hours. By the time them Boutique pairs hit these dudes gonna be lucky to break even after fees
SNKRS has a delivery date for April 6 on my pair. Next week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom