THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are really amazing! Wow
Nike should bring it back but I can’t see it happening . If so, they would charge double.
Who else has bespoke pairs? Kicking myself for not taking that opportunity when I had the chance.
The level of customization is overwhelming in the best possible way. There’s literally millions of combinations across materials, colors, stitching, blocking elements, sole, liners etc. Back in the day big customers like Mayor could hand em a pair of jeans and say “use this for the paneling” and they’d do it. Absolutely wild.

I took a couple years away from sneakers, got my collection down to maybe 30?… I had to come back for these as the AM1 is my all time favorite sneaker.

Won an end raffles and snkrs. Couldn’t be more happy!!
how'd you do it? I need to stop and set money aside for a down payment lol

Air Max Day was a successful trip to Kith Brooklyn and Probus NYC..no line at either location to pick up pairs..

The big bubble fits very well and it felt super comfortable..hopefully Nike does more colorways going forward

712D3910-F5AF-450F-8587-5B470CB198EA.jpeg
E4624BC0-ED09-4590-98CC-511EE08CFFCA.jpeg

Air Max Day was a successful trip to Kith Brooklyn and Probus NYC..no line at either location to pick up pairs..

The big bubble fits very well and it felt super comfortable..hopefully Nike does more colorways going forward

712D3910-F5AF-450F-8587-5B470CB198EA.jpeg
E4624BC0-ED09-4590-98CC-511EE08CFFCA.jpeg
How was the drive down?

Sooo I said what I said on Big Bubble sizing a few pages back (bought 11, thought they might be too big, then tried on 10.5 and changed my mind), but curious on other people’s experiences. I just watched SeanGo’s video again, and he said his pair had minimal room in the toe, which is how I felt about the 10.5, but then he loosened the laces a bit and the shoe overall loosened up after a bit of wear time.

Sooo I said what I said on Big Bubble sizing a few pages back (bought 11, thought they might be too big, then tried on 10.5 and changed my mind), but curious on other people’s experiences. I just watched SeanGo’s video again, and he said his pair had minimal room in the toe, which is how I felt about the 10.5, but then he loosened the laces a bit and the shoe overall loosened up after a bit of wear time.

Is 11 your normal TTS and you thought about half sizing down to a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom