THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Definitely going to have a read of this later. I think I'm somewhere around 400 pairs at the moment.

Keep talking about downsizing but it just keeps on growing instead.

God knows how much £££ is sat in the pile. I guess if someone came and put a cheque in front of you for the majority it would be a lot easier than trying to sell a few a week on eBay.

IIRC they fit similarly to Pattas and Concepts, but would be ideal for someone else to validate.
I can validate. Tried them on a while back and was shocks that half size down from my normal air max size fit perfect. Almost a little roomy, like I would have been swimming in a size 10 which is what most of my air maxes are in. I always get Air Force 1’s and now most Jordan’s in 9.5

thanks for sharing, very informative, I am at 100 pairs or so, need to cut down to 25

Of course Shoe Gallery decides on day of…”HEY F IT, LETS DO FCFS, PAIRS AVAILABLE NOW”

Pain.

Extra Butter NY app has small sizes available right now! Got my size 9.5! 🙌

Attachments

• 8C43311A-D89F-4635-B864-472E77CCE0A3.png
    8C43311A-D89F-4635-B864-472E77CCE0A3.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:

9.5 equivalent here

This as I've been contemplating on pursuing acquiring a few pair of DS Kobes for 2k total. 1 of them being a pair of Kobe 3s and the other Kobes 7s. But the back of my mind.... do I really wanna shell out 2k on kicks

Back
Top Bottom