THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

BBs went straight to toe. Went TTS on these. They fit but they definitely a little long in the toe area. Got some wiggle room. I'd still say TTS

But it makes me not feel bad that I accidentally went a half size down on the double up pair. Shouldn't take more than a day of walking around in those to break them in.

Love mine

20203E71-AB94-4EDE-81F2-9E6054EB7AAE.jpeg

Kith pair arrived. The shape is good, but overall quality is a step down from the anniversaries. The “suede” feels a lot like felt. This shoe definitely had a lot of potential, but Nike failed on execution.

D62CDABC-35E9-45D2-A61D-168A7CB6758A.jpeg
What do you mean? Like seriously in what way did they fail on the execution? I own every anniversary pair. The quality on these are not a step down from those. If anything they’re equal to or a “step up” from the 2017 if you want to go material vs material. Also Im not sure if you know this but they’re not supposed to have actual “suede”. It’s the felt like material that was on the OGs (although I’m sure the felt material on the OGs was better). The 2017 anniversaries have the same felt material on the mudguard so you’re expecting these to have material that they’re not even supposed to have.

Size 10

Thank you! Just got them!!

Size 10

good looks...grabbed the last 9.5. i have a wmns 11 otw and have a feeling the mens version is gonna work out better.

Got both Packers (10.5) and SNKRS (11) and the 11 works better for me. :nthat: .. OOPing the Packers sz 10.5 to anyone that needs 160 plus shipping.

Also have a womens 12 coming from SNKRS that I'm going to return unless someone wants them.

Edit: Men's 10.5 went to a member; STILL have the womens 12 coming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom