THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

733D5DA4-F3E8-49AD-864D-EC7E19673899.jpeg

Big bubbles came in today from Ebay. I don't like paying resell but that was nyonky option. Luckily they were under 200 green backs. I really like them. I don't know if I like them quite as much as the anniversary pair. I will definitely double up on the BB as I did with the anniversary pair.
20230403_134100.jpg

Last edited:
Got my pair from SNKRS today I had the same on my order called Nike and they just showed up today gotta love Fed Ex Sunday Deliveries. I would call nike and get the escalation ball rolling just to be proactive. These are amazing wouldn't want anything to happen if you don't know when they will arrive
I feel like Nike is going to F me on this pair and cancel it. I’m having the same issue. Says delivery date is on the 6 (this week) and it hasn’t moved from their warehouse. Also, the funds were removed from my bank account. I should’ve purchase a pair from my local boutique last Monday.

Does anyone have inside info on whether there will be a 2nd batch of Big Bubbles, as they did with the Anniversaries back in 2017? I remember back then that news quickly emerged that Nike would be doing a second, general release later in that year.

Nike gotta shorten the return window for releases so resellers don't buy and have them sit trying to make a $5 profit

I texted Nike chat and said still on track for April 6 , hopefully they come my FedEx app shows nothing , they said on the chat there was a delay in shipments with this style thanks for the info
Nike chat told me, they were out of stock at one of their warehouse. How’s that possible. If they don’t have stock in one then just ship them out from the other. With no delay. Easy …

As much as i like the big bubbles the story only sticks with me on the OG colorway. Seeing the big bubble on other colorways kind of loses the thread for me.

I love that it was tinkers first concept and it was put out and then pulled and it was the original idea of tinkers design. But it was only done on the red pair correct? Nike made the change mid production and ever since we have had what we basically think of now as an AM1. Running with that story on different colorways doesn't fit for me.

Golfs came in today, I will preface quasi review with I own very few pairs of AM1s. The upper is a bit stiff. They’re not total bricks.

The downside of these is that the outside of both shoes feels like there are bubbles underneath the insole. It’s hard to describe, but it feels like the opposite of arch support… instead of having arch support on the medial side of the shoe, it’s on the outer side of the foot… like maybe they had added arch support and they are on the wrong feet. It’s so uncomfortable that these have got to go back. Not sure if it’s a golf thing or an am1 thing. My other pair of standard AM1 does not feel like this at all.

2740E12E-503B-404A-B865-05E849251B48.jpeg

7F5F1B32-DB1A-4217-9A74-228051FE5503.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom