THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lace swap on BB , the right are converse and the left are ones that came with
2AEE2775-CCF5-4371-90A2-83A2F76FFC04.jpeg

The 45” laces are a little too short for how loose and the holes where I like my size 10 pairs to land. I had 54” converse in my cart and they sold out. Need them to restock quickly.

I can’t believe the mica green AM1s sold out on SNKRS :wow:

Had no idea they were this popular, I was on the fence about them since the last couple of pairs of AM1 I purchased during release ended up going on sale afterwards. Saw them in person and I really liked the color. Tried to get them and they didn't have my size, called another store confirmed they have my size, then it sold out when I got there 30 minutes later :sick:Ended up buying from Packer Shoes which still has a fsr of them while many other sites (Canadian ones at least) were sold out.

wasn't there another blue colorway of the BB's coming out too? where the light blue is grey or white?

Womens BB for $105. Biggest size women 10

The 45” laces are a little too short for how loose and the holes where I like my size 10 pairs to land. I had 54” converse in my cart and they sold out. Need them to restock quickly.
Also a size 10. Measured my laces from other AM1 (not BB) and they land at 50-52” or so if I remember correctly. I use 54” for swaps and these are from a brand on Amazon for a reference point. If the width is what you’re after happy to share a link.
IMG_3074.jpeg

IMG_3078.jpeg

Also a size 10. Measured my laces from other AM1 (not BB) and they land at 50-52” or so if I remember correctly. I use 54” for swaps and these are from a brand on Amazon for a reference point. If the width is what you’re after happy to share a link.
IMG_3074.jpeg

IMG_3078.jpeg
Share the link. They look pretty good.

IMG_3074.jpeg

IMG_3078.jpeg
Definitely need that link.

Back
Top Bottom