THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do you mind sharing the seller and the length you bought?

Here you go!

IMG_1883.jpeg

the "AIR" on those Safaris are hilarious....it looks like a worker slid that in last minute and ruined all the pairs, the placement is suspect too
It's a homage to Tinker and his original sketches. Anyways the Lost Sketch maxes are a limited run allegedly - if you want them start entering raffles X_X

Attachments

• nike-air-max-1-history-10.jpg
    nike-air-max-1-history-10.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 2,047
It's a homage to Tinker and his original sketches. Anyways the Lost Sketch maxes are a limited run allegedly - if you want them start entering raffles X_X
Available early. Size 6-9 left.

Available early. Size 6-9 left.

Just wanted to add that after doing a bit more searching on the Lost Sketches I think I can confirm that the 86' Lost Sketches are limited. One report I read said stock #s might be near the levels of the AM1s that dropped on that SNKRS live. The store Saint Alfred is explicitly noting these as a Quick Strike and notes that the shoes come with "special packaging" (personal thing - I love seeing the words Quick Strike over Shock Drop, the OG old schooler in me :)) )

:smile: Happy Monday sneaker fam.

Just wanted to add that after doing a bit more searching on the Lost Sketches I think I can confirm that the 86' Lost Sketches are limited. One report I read said stock #s might be near the levels of the AM1s that dropped on that SNKRS live. The store Saint Alfred is explicitly noting these as a Quick Strike and notes that the shoes come with "special packaging" (personal thing - I love seeing the words Quick Strike over Shock Drop, the OG old schooler in me :)) )

:smile: Happy Monday sneaker fam.
quick strike and shock drop are two different terms tho

Back
Top Bottom