THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can't afford obsidians so these will do.
Actually prefer the shape of the golfs over the BBs 🤷🏻‍♂️
PXL_20230711_214146645~2.jpg
Almost Did the same with the Big Bubble Red/White.
Passsd both, like a ninny.

Love to see you sharing some on foot shots modus. Glad you're still enjoying air maxes
It's the majority of what I have and/or is still wearable.

Couldn't buy a lot past 2 years or so and I'm fine with it. There's just too much and the gratification of a new pair is very short.

Leaning toward other models/brands as well but for some reason I think I will not wear them a lot.

Said it once and I’ll say it again. Do what you want all you want but if you’re buying golf shoes to wear casually in place of the actual shoes you really want, then you’re playing yourself. Stop buying golf shoes if you don’t play golf. Be patient if anything. An obsidian retro in 86 or 87 form is inevitable. I don’t care who this offends. Needs to be said. Sorry.

Said it once and I’ll say it again. Do what you want all you want but if you’re buying golf shoes to wear casually in place of the actual shoes you really want, then you’re playing yourself. Stop buying golf shoes if you don’t play golf. Be patient if anything. An obsidian retro in 86 or 87 form is inevitable. I don’t care who this offends. Needs to be said. Sorry.
There you go again policing other people's cops 🤨

For what it's worth, it's not a true golf shoe compared to actual spikes.

Who uses their shoes for their original purpose anyway? All my shoes are casually worn, but I guess I'm playing myself ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

There you go again policing other people's cops 🤨

For what it's worth, it's not a true golf shoe compared to actual spikes.

Who uses their shoes for their original purpose anyway? All my shoes are casually worn, but I guess I'm playing myself ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
And you are. They have spikes for golf. You might as well be wearing football cleats. Have fun though. Knock yourself out lol.

lol I’m good. Just a pet peeve of mine seeing folks buy Nikes golf shoes for casual wear and say they’re better than the actual shoe the golf shoe is trying to mimic on top of that. All good. We all have opinions. That one’s mine lol.
That's bc the shape is better in my opinion. If that's your pet peeve then you're just sensitive.

I need a little from my NT fam. I received the TS wheats from Goat, I did a thorough thorough scan from what i can see but I don’t know anyone that has a pair that I can compare with. The checks look aligned but I don’t know if the laces should’ve came without a bag. Top view looks okay to me. Anything else I should be looking for? The red banner from the back of the heel looks off aligned.

Attachments

• IMG_3989.jpeg
    IMG_3989.jpeg
    353.9 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3985.jpeg
    IMG_3985.jpeg
    294 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3984.jpeg
    IMG_3984.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3983.jpeg
    IMG_3983.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3982.jpeg
    IMG_3982.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3980.jpeg
    IMG_3980.jpeg
    230.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3979.jpeg
    IMG_3979.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3978.jpeg
    IMG_3978.jpeg
    487.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3977.jpeg
    IMG_3977.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_3987.jpeg
    IMG_3987.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 494

Don’t let the golf boyz in the Jordan low thread hear these facts

*i come in peace*

the way i see it, to each their own. if folks can swing it and don’t mind, why not?

*i come in peace*

running laps in your AM1s are we?

Can’t say anything in this thread man. And folks say I’m sensitive? My God. I didn’t insult him or anyone personally.
running laps in your AM1s are we?
Really? You’re going to get this technical when you know exactly what I’m getting at? Who’s ever worn their golf shoes casually (on NT or anywhere) until Nike started making retro basketball/running shoe versions of golf shoes? Yeah live and let live “Kumbya” is all fine and cool but dude said they’re better than the real deal saying the shape is better. That’s where I draw the line. He can say that all he wants, doesn’t escape the fact that the shoe he has is made for golf with cleat spikes on the outsole. The “shape” or whatever he’s telling himself makes them better than actual big bubbles doesn’t even matter. Again all my opinion. No one has to agree. I’m talking about the shoes. On a personal level I wish nothing but the best for him and his family. Geez some of y’all are 😒.

Anyone have some bespoke pairs from Nikelab?! Please PM. Saw a pinnacle pair and remembered some cool concepts from that in store experience. Almost booked one on a trip up there but couldn’t make the timing work.

Back
Top Bottom