THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thank you for not calling them 🐼. That is so stupid and played out. Black and white.

💯

1689969398664.gif

2017 Atmos Today in the office. Happy California Craft Beer Week to my fellow Californians who are into craft beers.

Also, since people keep commenting on me wearing pants in this heat, this is currently in the Sacramento haha feels hotter than 98 right now

IMG_0941.jpeg

IMG_0944.png

It's been 100+ in Texas everyday and I still wear pants LOL. Crazy how hot Cali gets now. I was visiting the hometown LBC in April, it was ridiculously humid

It's 85 degrees here in the Sierra Nevadas, 100 something about 15 minutes down the hill, as we say it!

Last edited:
Looks like it's a leather mudguard on those, too
Which ones? Oddly enough I don't mind the leather on the 1s as much as I do 95s. I'll take the cheap creased leather over the plastic looking stuff they use on the 95s any day. No matter how awesome the colorway is on a 95, if it has a leather toe box it's a no for me.

Nah bro I still don't got these. I got my LTPTs but I have yet to even see these in person. I'm waiting on the discount as well.

Can't believe cats was trying to downplay those chilis.

Easily a shoe I would double on for the right price.
Ah ****.
I thought it was you who posted a while back telling us to check our JDSPORTS and you had a pic in hand but was like “no sz 12” or something g like that.

Next day posted a sz 9 and a fay or so later picked up 2 more pair which were also not sz 12, we were like “what size do you wear”……

LMAO, my bad..:thought that was you

Back
Top Bottom