THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yet here I am and still can't pull the trigger, anyone have these in hand, how's the materials etc... No on feet pics?
Man tbh, they’re the cheapest built pair I’ve got.
They are quite a bit lighter and the padding isn’t quite there.
I have some on foot pics but my pics are awful.
Not sure they’ll help you decide.
(I did have to wipe two scuffs off before even wearing them, see last photo. Came from UNDFTD.
IMG_4485.png
IMG_4481.jpeg
IMG_4440.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg
IMG_4403.jpeg

Last edited:
(I did have to wipe two scuffs off before even wearing them, see last photo. Came from UNDFTD.
IMG_4485.png
IMG_4481.jpeg
IMG_4440.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg
IMG_4403.jpeg
Yeah I already decided to pass, but you just solidified it. They don't look bad, but if you say the materials are trash, easy pass. Thanks

Looks like they either sold out or they took the Volts off the site. No where to be found... Snkrroom that is...
Screenshot_20230805_222138_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230805_224405_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_4485.png
IMG_4481.jpeg
IMG_4440.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg
IMG_4403.jpeg

these joints are BRIGHT BRIGHT

1691292813908.gif

i used to have the Hypermax Tennis Balls.. really liked the volt colorway but damn near blinded myself wearing them out during the summer

1691294789295.png

Last edited:
I seen that same vid... Man I really like them. The midsole is of a sail color too. Just so you'll know...

Saw them at the Clearance Store in person the other day, but they were priced at $130. I'd definitely pull the trigger if I could spot them for under $90.

Saw them at the Clearance Store in person the other day, but they were priced at $130. I'd definitely pull the trigger if I could spot them for under $90.
Definitely would of bought for that price... Unless they are plentiful in your area, I wouldn't wait to cave in... They are definitely scarce in my area...

The worst(subjective) happened to me while in Toronto for Caribana. Was walking and a dude spilled a little of his drink on my Monarchs. I usually use FLs instant cleaner.. tried it and the stains are still on the waves. Know it's been mentioned before as far as best way to clean em
img_1691429163635.jpg

It was full sunlight out and I open the box outside the car and almost go blind. They are as bright of a volt as I have seen and I have a ton of volt shoes and gear.

Haven’t worn yet but the color is V O L T, not light volt. You can’t be missed in these..

I like the touches on the swoosh.. the white part is just begging to get dirty lol.. leather seems plasticity but it has to be cause of the color

Overall I do like them and doubled up today
IMG_1651.jpeg
IMG_1650.jpeg
IMG_1649.jpeg
IMG_1648.jpeg
IMG_1647.jpeg
IMG_1646.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom