THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A0F879CB-5619-407D-94F6-14147BBB9BAB.jpeg

Bringing em up right!
I actually like the neon green laces

I have always preferred the white liner on shoes that are mostly white. I’m just now realizing that as a black sock wearer you can’t tell if the liner is a dark color vs white so on foot there is no difference really and obviously not as hard to clean or keep clean.

Shoe looks better off foot with a white liner but since I wear them, I’ll opt for the colored when given a choice instead of white, even on the white model.

Attachments

• IMG_4708.jpeg
    IMG_4708.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 168
Sizes are drying up but here are a few links

Coming Soon (tomorrow)

I got the fuschias in 12 but might return them, if anyone wants them for retail let me know I might ooop to ya

Just snagged these pom pom joints for wifey 😂
Someone accepted my low ball bid at $90 :pimp:
Can't wait to see them in hand, kinda mad these ain't ever really drop... Would've snagged a 10.5 for myself but seems ain't nobody got em on sx and the 11.5w ask at like 1k...smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809-184227.png
    Screenshot_20230809-184227.png
    300.4 KB · Views: 475
Can't wait to see them in hand, kinda mad these ain't ever really drop... Would've snagged a 10.5 for myself but seems ain't nobody got em on sx and the 11.5w ask at like 1k...smh
Those are so fire, even with the leather toebox.
Been sitting on the White Safari for a bit, haven’t been able to pull the trigger because of the leather.
IMG_4723.jpeg

Check out the Nike Air Max 1 '87 Safari Summit White Phantom (Women's) available on StockX https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-1-s...m_medium=nativeshare&utm_campaign=productpage

Almost positive those only went to 10w. The person with the 11.5w listing probably listed it wrong. That's a top 2-3 shoe for me this year but I need a 12w and haven't found one anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom