AM94 Emeralds, AM98 Royals and Air Escape ACGs

Screenshot_20230813_234423_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230814_014323_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_030255_Gallery.jpg

30% off use code DARK23...

$112 free shipping...

$105 free shipping...

Last edited:
I was about to ask when I saw your first picture “did they survive the day?” I wore mine late last year and same thing happened. I wore mine at least once a year though but it doesn’t matter at that age.
And they died. RIP to a real one.

20230814_153444.jpg

I was about to ask when I saw your first picture “did they survive the day?” I wore mine late last year and same thing happened. I wore mine at least once a year though but it doesn’t matter at that age.
Yea they made it through getting her to school. Then I headed to my office and while walking in I felt a crunch on my left foot and then the left heel was softer on the left then the right, I know it was a gg for the left shoe. This is one pair I'll actually get swapped bc of sentimental reasons, daughter knows these are my shoes to think of her. I'll always have them.

Wore these almost daily for a month straight when my daughter was born. Broke them out today for her first day of kindergarten.

20230814_191259.jpg

It's funny, with larger collections like yours I know if you wore a shoe for a month straight they mean a lot to you.

I haven't been collecting air max in masse for very long (my current oldest pair might be animal 2.0s). Do you knowing that AM have a somewhat limited lifespan forces you to wear (and enjoy them) a little more?

Even though we get a good 10 years per shoe I find myself driven to running through my AM1s a little bit because of the shelf life.

It's funny, with larger collections like yours I know if you wore a shoe for a month straight they mean a lot to you.

I haven't been collecting air max in masse for very long (my current oldest pair might be animal 2.0s). Do you knowing that AM have a somewhat limited lifespan forces you to wear (and enjoy them) a little more?

Even though we get a good 10 years per shoe I find myself driven to running through my AM1s a little bit because of the shelf life.
Honestly I don't think about it much. I just grab what I want to wear that day, most days my daughter picks for me. The last year I've found myself wearing the same 10-15 pairs over and over and the others just sit.

Anyone finds more discount links to either of the sands pls post - definitely interested
(Except I’m a 11.5W so may just rely on StockX bids)

Last edited:
Couldn't get over the big toe on this Essential Mold Fireberry.
Built the Fuscia then thought I'd rather have the Fireberry
Sundial won't pop like the Total Orange but if same quality leather as Ore or Jade, should be cute.

1692120029758.png

Not sure if srs... Is this what we calling beat now?
I think he quoted the wrong post.
The post he "meant" to quote was a couple of pages back, it was a lineup of that persons rotation for his Week.
Edit: Nah the post I am thinking about was in the AM90 thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom