THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1st shot I’ve seen courtesy of an AM1 FB group.

That’s Croc/Nubuck/Mesh right?

IMG_0721.jpeg

Welp, so much for the volt 95 pair I was planning to make

That lime color looks totally different in the rendering

1st shot I’ve seen courtesy of an AM1 FB group.

That’s Croc/Nubuck/Mesh right?

IMG_0721.jpeg

Looks like Anniversary Mesh! The Leather Lemon Twist Swoosh’s edges/border looks to have that same unfinished look as the Safari 22 Leather Swooshes.

Last edited:
Did they say if thats gym red or fireberry? The ultramarine looks amazing. Croc looks way better than I expected, that could be a problem smh. Yellow is better than I expected as well. I gotta stop lol.

More than likely its gym red...fireberry is like a darker hot pink

But the way the renderings look compared to real life, it could be anybody's guess.

I agree with you on the ultramarine though, way better than expected

You think they'll use the same leather? I'm interested to see the quality on them. I normally hate the mesh on iD's, especially on the tongue. It's thin and hard.
Is that the thin/hard mesh you spoke of? The lateral lined in the pic back there?
That is gym red for sure frankmatthews frankmatthews

Last edited:
I remember when the Safari NBY 22 palette was being devotees, I could search IG for the latest posts.

Now it seems, it’s based on popularity? Is there a way to display hashtagged post by chronological order?

I asked the dude on Facebook and he said normal length and a little snug on the sides. If I order, I might just stick TTS and put in a thinner insole.
I assume the snugness on the side is because it’s UNISEX, all the Women’s pair where I size up 1.5.
are always a better fit, more snug…

I haven’t seen the Men’s only sizing, just the UNISEX

Back
Top Bottom