THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How’s the velvet lining? Don’t think I’ve had any AM1 with them so I wanna go a different route with my NBY.
Velvet is a cool touch and done really well here’s 2 detailed images of croc and velv

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpeg
    IMG_1963.jpeg
    328.5 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_1964.jpeg
    IMG_1964.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 265
Couple people asking for other images here’s a few.

DOPE! Thanks for the additional images!

The Brushed Off Croc looks pretty good to me! What's the texture of it? It appears like leather in the photos.

On another note, the Leather Swoosh edges looked unfinished or have that same White outline as the Safari 22 NBY Leather Swooshes.

Couple people asking for other images here’s a few.
Really love this design you made, super original and the combo works way better than I’d expect if I’d throw this together in the NBY builder - well done!!

On a materials note… Croc is looking good actually, making me regret not ordering a design with more of that incorporated :emoji_sweat_smile:

Stay strong. Don’t order more. See how mine turn out first.

Thank you for sharing Garren Garren welcome to NT. Your pair reminds me of pairs people were making back in like 2006, the studio ID pairs. They had similar color and wild material options back then
Thank you man I appreciate that. With the By you/IDs I always swing big for something uncommon, to me it’s awesome to put your ideas on a physical pair.

Back
Top Bottom