THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1st shot I’ve seen courtesy of an AM1 FB group.

That’s Croc/Nubuck/Mesh right?

IMG_0721.jpeg
😲These are 🔥. Thank you for being brave and daring 😆. Nike should seriously give you a discount code or something. Alot of purchases probably about to be made because of these. Gives me faith in the colors/materials which I was most skeptical about. And you went with a wild color blocking. That's a crapshoot because if even one of the colors are different from the digital rendering it can really throw it off in hand. These look like a good Collab from the 00s 👏👏👏👏

Edit: just reread and saw that these aren't yours. Was so caught up in the shoes I wasn't paying attention to much else 😂. Thanks for the post 🙏

I asked the dude on Facebook and he said normal length and a little snug on the sides. If I order, I might just stick TTS and put in a thinner insole.
If you can and if you don't mind please ask him if they fit like the recent run of Air Max 1s. If not no biggie. His description sounds like some of what I heard on the recent air max 1s with leather. As someone that's a bit on the wider side foot wise, I typically go a half up on AM1s but the past couple years have been TTS. Even the tour yellow women's air max 1s from last year. A little snug on the side but not too much.

Damn.

Tried to use the 10% birthday promo as well as some other 20% off promos I had but no luck on the NBY products. Not even with support chat.
Thanks for posting. I had one inwws waiting for and was scared I'd miss out. After the pics above and now knowing disco won't work I'll be ordering today.

You can filter hashtags by top posts and recent top posts

Yeah, I know. Both of those are still sorted by popularity. The first post I see is from 8/8/23 then 8/9/23 then 8/15/23.

I want to see posts by their chronological order to when they were posted by most recent and not based on popularity.

The last day in this specific forum is the reason I personally love NT (I'm much more lurker than contributor)! Some good news and amazing pics of the IDs along with some good banter, cordial disagreement, and some very complimentary posts (which were deserved). Anyway, just thought I'd acknowledge it since when things turn crappy on here that gets acknowledged plenty. As far as these first new images of these new ID pairs I'm actually borderline depressed. I'm pretty broke at the moment and I feel like these won't last long, especially now that real life pics are going to start showing up (hoping that some good ones appear sometime today as it sounds like a few of you will receive your pairs). I'd love to order 10-20 pairs with the visual quality and many options and colors (I know it's not common for most AM1 enthusiasts, but I personally love the colorful midsole options - despite the shape, the 2014 Air Max 1 Air Max Day pair is one of my all time favorite pairs/colorways). Anyway, keep those detailed pictures coming!!

Back
Top Bottom