THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I might order a pair, but I should resist because then I'll sell shoes I like and have just to justify these because it's the shiny new toy. I'll get lost in the sauce making and purchasing these new CW's that might not even see the light of day because then I'll have too many and don't want to mess them up...sorry for the rant....
I realized I do “baby” my IDs/NBYs a little, but they’re “rare”…still gettin a foot-full, respectfully 😅

These look real nice with the jewel swoosh 👌🏾

I think its smoke gray. That white leather doesn't look very good tho. I held off on using that option and I'm glad I did.
I guessed light iron because you couldn’t get smoke mesh. The mesh and mudguard looked the same there. Maybe the owner will comment and let us know.

I guessed light iron because you couldn’t get smoke mesh. The mesh and mudguard looked the same there. Maybe the owner will comment and let us know.

Yep you're right. Looks really dark there, nothing like on the site. Looking forward to seeing more pics as they come in.

Smoke Grey appears to be a Medium Grey, and Iron Ore appears to be that Light Grey/Wolf Grey.

The Medium Olive Nubuck on the collar looks pretty good too. I think I’m going to proceed with that UNDFTD design.

I received the “Made ‘em!” emails for three designs so far. Did y’all opt for those chain accessories? I opted for it for all my designs lol.

582BD07D-723B-404E-B905-7A451FE61644.jpeg

So good, JS! The shape of the mudguard is just perfect (to me). It looks “healthy” compared to most of the GRs this year where they look slim and taper off.
Thanks R.! I hope you are well bud - looking fit as ever!!! These are great in hand. I have 4 more on the way. I may steal one of your undftd or acg designs!

Got my first of 2 pairs in. Will be ordering more tonight. Shape is 🔥.

Some initial thoughts:
-laces are like anniversary laces, with the sheen on them.
-fit is slightly bigger than the safari NBY (to me). Take that for what you will.
-I wish I wrote down what colors/materials I used. The midline sole is “light bone”, and it seems much more of a light grey. (Unless I screwed up and chose light iron ore, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t because I specifically wanted a black/white/sail theme with these).

Happy to answer more questions when I’m done painting the porch.

IMG_4646.jpeg
IMG_4647.jpeg
IMG_4648.jpeg

Got my first of 2 pairs in. Will be ordering more tonight. Shape is 🔥.

Some initial thoughts:
-laces are like anniversary laces, with the sheen on them.
-fit is slightly bigger than the safari NBY (to me). Take that for what you will.
-I wish I wrote down what colors/materials I used. The midline sole is “light bone”, and it seems much more of a light grey. (Unless I screwed up and chose light iron ore, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t because I specifically wanted a black/white/sail theme with these).

Happy to answer more questions when I’m done painting the porch.

IMG_4646.jpeg
IMG_4647.jpeg
IMG_4648.jpeg
You can go to your Nike order and click order again and then customize and it will take you to your exact pair to reference what you choose. I have had to do it for questions so far. I hope that wasn’t to confusing and I am sure there are other ways to reference your design.

Back
Top Bottom