THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Todays wear, first time out for the Far Outs. I’ve worn the Heavy pair so many times. Don’t own Mellows but kind of have the itch because the fit on these works so well with my feet.
IMG_1270.jpeg
I think we underestimate fit so much, sometimes we try to make it "fit," but nothing beats a pair we like and it truly fits our feet well.

I think this is another reason why the Safari 22 NBY palette is the GOAT of NBY/iD options for the AM1 in my book. Sure, It had its flaws with the unfinished Swoosh edges and the format with independent left and right sneaker options, which could lead to multiple errors on the final product if you didn’t double/triple check. Even with those factors considered, the quality of the materials was really premium, even the leather, IMHO.

For what this year’s palette has to offer, esp with the colored mesh, it’s right behind the Safari palette as my #2.
As much as I loved the safari options, if I could bring any prior ones back it'd to make a fresh pair of these. They were my first am1 so it's probably just sentimental, but I do still love them and rock my beat pair pretty often.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230820_020652_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_020652_Photos.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_20230820_020740_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_020740_Photos.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 477
So they'll always have that milky look to them?? If that's the case, I'm going to have to rework the tiff pair I've been playing with :emoji_expressionless:
I think the "brush off" part of the name suggest that it's not real/faux croc scales, but something 1 piece that can be cleaned or "brushed off" easily.

Wow, that might kill some people's CW if the underlying color is completely different.

Back
Top Bottom