THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_7793.jpeg

IMG_7794.jpeg

143 Valentine’s Day pair arrived. Plush.

These are dope, purple looks much better here than the prevoius pair posted. Great design! Red nubuck looks amazing as well. We're someone to make an og red or royal it would probably be the nicest version nike ever made. I been debating, it's just too many options.

I need to know what that lemon twist midsole looks like. I want an Air Max Day replica.

I've been debating on this as well. I dont think its gonna work for me personally, color just isn't right from pics. Lot of pairs I've made are really close to what I'm imaging but just aren't quite right.

Heads up Olive mesh isn’t olive looks grey
There’s no dark grey mesh option so it’s not a mess up .
Did anyone else get olive mesh?

That's unfortunate. That gray and white pair from last week must have been olive mesh, thought it was smoke gray. Definitely gonna be returning a pair if they look gray in person. Is that a light bone midsole and mudguard? Got any pics in better lighting?

Last edited:
Damn Nike pumping these things out with the quickness
My first order had two pair, one being delivered tomorrow and the second not past the preparing shipment yet. Pair I ordered a day or two later is coming tomorrow with the one from the first order, so they're kinda all over for me.

These are so good! Don’t miss out on ordering a pair. Lt iron mud in leather, black mesh, black leather tongue, white leather swoosh, black suede everything else, smoke tag which is just a touch darker than light iron. The sole on these is a bit softer than I’ve seen in the past, so good comfort and flexibility, sizing is comparable to the anniversary pairs.

85BDF897-657D-49B4-B5EF-9B1C2030E0A2.jpeg

I was messing around and mocking some up and I came up with a WTAPS version, different scales of gray, might be the one for me to pull the trigger.....

Back
Top Bottom