THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

ms-tR7fgz.gif
no one else could deliver a beatdown in dress slacks like Van Damme could

My second pair came in today and I like them way more than my first. Nubuck is definitely the best material for the Mudguard. I'm definitely making a couple more but I'm gonna use mesh for the toebox.
20230828_180444.jpg

Also I was rushing and forgot to change the liner from velvet to mesh but it's not that big of a deal.

My second pair came in today and I like them way more than my first. Nubuck is definitely the best material for the Mudguard. I'm definitely making a couple more but I'm gonna use mesh for the toebox.
20230828_180444.jpg

Also I was rushing and forgot to change the liner from velvet to mesh but it's not that big of a deal.
These are probably one of my favorite NBY make-ups so far! Great color/material selection! What was the inspiration behind these?

20230828_180444.jpg

Laces light bone?

When I get my other pairs I can post a mudguard side-by-side of ore vs bone vs smoke grey.

Ordered them all at the same time. Different delivery routes through Asia and dates associated with me. First pair arrived was tracking one of the others in my order, not the one listed/pictured - here’s to hoping I get MY pairs in the remaining shipments.

On a sizing note. The 0.5sz up on my first pair feels pretty perfect. But could vary pair by pair I’m sure

Back
Top Bottom