THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pink pack inspired pair came in and they look great minus the glue stains and scuffed mudguard. I ordered both 11 and 11.5, I normally wear an 11. They are too narrow and both are headed back to Nike. I had several designs I was choosing between, oh well money saved.
IMG_1337.jpeg

Upper/ Heel: Lt iron ore croc
Toe: white mesh
Mudguard: Lt iron ore nubuck
Tongue/collar : white leather
Swoosh: sesame nubuck 👍
Accents: Lt iron ore leather
Eyelets: pink
Laces: white anniversary 👎
Lining: White “mesh” not sure why it’s labeled mesh
Midsole: White
Air Bag: White
Outsole: Pink
Tongue Label: pink nubuck
Logo: White - was going to paint the heel logo
Niceee my order of these arrive today too.

Yeah, I think everyone who has a pair of the '18 Curry's agree that they fit snug than every other AM1.

As far as the Monarchs, I've read that some could go a half-size down due to the shoe being a little longer than other AM1s.
Thanks, the hunt for tts continues.

Another pair arrived, ultra marine...definitely looks blue in person. Happy with how they turned out.
Half the people I’ve shown ultramarine to say “that purple color is nice.”. :emoji_sweat_smile:
But I’m in the camp of “it’s more blue than purple.”
Crazy how these materials and colors shift in different light, or, just how people’s eyes can be so different sometimes too

Use code ld23 to get 30% off

Good lookin out.

Reactions: Ube
The appearance of certain colors depends on what other colors surround it, ESP, Ultramarine, Sundial and Light Bone and Iron Ore.

Has anyone had real long "preparing shipment" times on their NBY? Mines been sitting on preparing shipment for almost 2 weeks now, I got on live chat and they just said to keep waiting as they cant check on individual orders. I had another order of a non-NBY item go out in less than 24 hours. I get that it might be a different factory etc, but 2 weeks after finishing the shoes seems quite long?

Has anyone had real long "preparing shipment" times on their NBY? Mines been sitting on preparing shipment for almost 2 weeks now, I got on live chat and they just said to keep waiting as they cant check on individual orders. I had another order of a non-NBY item go out in less than 24 hours. I get that it might be a different factory etc, but 2 weeks after finishing the shoes seems quite long?
Same. Have one pair that is lingering, while I’ve already recent other pairs from same order.

Same. Have one pair that is lingering, while I’ve already recent other pairs from same order.
I don’t think preparing shipment necessarily = “ready to ship.” Mine moved to that status within 4 hours of “we started your order” email. I assume from a tracking perspective on the Nike app “preparing shipment” can still mean anything from “we got your design” to in-build, to waiting for pickup locally from the factory

I don’t think preparing shipment necessarily = “ready to ship.” Mine moved to that status within 4 hours of “we started your order” email. I assume from a tracking perspective on the Nike app “preparing shipment” can still mean anything from “we got your design” to in-build, to waiting for pickup locally from the factory
Oh weird. Although I got an email saying my shoes were finished, then the next day it flicked to preparing shipment. And then nothing in 2 weeks haha

Got my 2 pairs in today. Did a pewter inspired pair as seen before in here and I know there’s been a lot of ppl saying okive mesh is dark grey but it’s not. At least next to the olive mudguard it’s def not looking grey. It’s a dark olive green

And why do I feel like putting olive in every damn pair 😭

Back
Top Bottom