THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got both from that Sneaker Room sale. Seen chilli Reds 30% off on cncpts added to my cart and got side tracked. My size 11 ended up being sold out :frown:
71580604725__F0643733-6A01-44F6-8D3E-6A81A4DF4B02.jpeg

Its never a miss though. Just wait 2 weeks and get them under retail or right at it.
Shrug. It’s not the end of the world. This is the game I play to not spend $22* if I don’t have to.
Cook however you please. As long as your belly ends up plenty full.

For me, not gonna take the chance on a release that could very well be a strike out.

Not over 10 bucks.

And I love to save money just as much as the next person.

Did og red bb go under retail? I didn't follow them at all so I'm clueless. Agree like 90% of pairs go under retail these days, which is awesome.

I can get the red for under retail in my size. Haven't pulled the trigger since I prefer the obsidians.

Did og red bb go under retail? I didn't follow them at all so I'm clueless. Agree like 90% of pairs go under retail these days, which is awesome.
If you are a size 10 in men's and up, the current price on og red BB is above retail. (On sx)

Most am1 will go below retail for sure. But the OGs? Ehhhh... Not gonna take a chance over a few bucks.

Especially, when these days you really have no idea where those sx and ghost parties are coming from.

We got guys buying 5 pairs so the can mix and match to get the mudguards right. Then, some sell on sx/goat and boom... You end up with a slightly discounted, lopsided, dented up "DS" pair of kicks.

Or if you're really lucky, some "Godzilla killer" batch of Chinese reps.

Over 10 bucks?

Ok

Back
Top Bottom