THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Btw most coupons don’t work on NBY. But. Depending on the nature of it or how you got it, just contact CS again to make it happen.

Disclaimer - on my last NBY order they told me to order, and once it ships contact them again to make the adjustment and I’ll get a refund. So waiting for that moment to see the follow-through. But all the info and promise is in the CS chat so I’m expecting low friction

FWIW, that's similar to how mine went, but I didn't have to wait. CS just told me to place the order for the 3 NBY's I had in the cart and then give him the order # and he adjusted immediately. It cleared my PayPal for the discounted price.

went with a urawa mock-up, like a few others here :nthat:

IMG_8751.jpeg
What color is the collar and toe

I, in the US, got the unc Jordan 1 lows from Size? last year. IDK about this no shipping to the states 😅
They changed that policy like 7 or 8 months ago if I recall correctly. They can no longer ship Nike products to the US.

Not sure if Nike will make an exception given it's their own collab, but that's wishful thinking.

nike doing their best to make sure i have no money for christmas gifts this year

niece and nephews just getting hugs and macaroni necklaces from me
I have three nephews and three nieces. If Nike keeps it up, I'm going to be like Terry Crews character from Everybody Hates Chris when it looked like no one was getting presents for Christmas, "life is a gift, breathing is gift, laughing is a gift, etc".

Still available in larger sizes; $20 shipping though

Still available in larger sizes; $20 shipping though
Welp, it seems I may have secured a size 12.

Back
Top Bottom