THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Still available in larger sizes; $20 shipping though
Thank you. Just placed an order for an 11.5, $161.56 shipped .

Last edited:
they don't ship to US

So does Size? just cancel the order after checking out? Just curious because it lists the United States as a delivery destination during checkout and even accepts US addresses before proceeding to the payment menu.

I've ordered from the UK before and believed Size? to be one of those stores. Must've got it confused with another UK store. Still want those collabs though. Resell or a third party carrier service might be the move as listed by another NTer.

So does Size? just cancel the order after checking out? Just curious because it lists the United States as a delivery destination during checkout and even accepts US addresses before proceeding to the payment menu.

I've ordered from the UK before and believed Size? to be one of those stores. Must've got it confused with another UK store. Still want those collabs though. Resell or a third party carrier service might be the move as listed by another NTer.
Nike has halted that over the last 6+ months.

UNDSed the Shoe Dog Waffle Trainer 2 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

IMG_8642.jpeg

Just when I thought it’s been a while I get Olive, CrepeHemp and Obsidian.
After the clear Jade and Orewood ltr builds I kind of wish this Olive shade was leather not felt.

Just realizing I should have got more than just the Olive from ASOS for that 28% off 🤦🏽‍♂️

They do ship to US, but usually anything they put up for raffle or new release you are not able to select US as shipping country.

Still have yet to hit SUBMIT on NBY.
I cannot for the life of me land on a color I’d want to “wear”

Had to wash the CHILI for the first time.
Such a blessed shoe to wash.

Back
Top Bottom