THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

THANK YOU!

giphy.gif
Glad you got your pair.

Trust me, crooked management gets their discounts.

Even Nike management has walked away with more than 1 pair at discount.

Nobody in their rights minds would buy a BB at retail just to sell it on sx/goat for retail +10 and take a 30 buck loss
Did ftl even get these, and I agree people are dumb asf when reselling for 10 bucks profit....only ones who win are platforms...
I think people forget how many pairs are being stolen in transit. Maybe these are boosted and it's 160/170 profit.

Did ftl even get these, and I agree people are dumb asf when reselling for 10 bucks profit....only ones who win are platforms...
I think people forget how many pairs are being stolen in transit. Maybe these are boosted and it's 160/170 profit.
Not just talking ftl. I'm speaking of all sneaker sites and brick and mortar management.

I was just using a manager at ftl as an example.

Some boutiques don't even let most of their stock touch the floor. Same sites load up oos on release.

I.e. the trophy room release of that garbage frozen looking Jordan 1 Chicago.

It sounds like if I’m a 12 I really need the 11.5

Saw those earlier and passed then read the “they’re a little roomy” post and went back for 11.5 and it was gone.😂

This ain't true, it might've been a year or two ago...but footlocker axed all discounts on hyped releases, the 10% military dont even work anymore, which is bs.

They definitely started locking this down a few years back. My manager buddy showed me they made employees turn in a list of their size, and allowed for like 2 family members to be able to claim discount. They REALLY clamped down during employee appreciation, and gave everybody $$ cap where they could only spend so much.

Not just talking ftl. I'm speaking of all sneaker sites and brick and mortar management.

I was just using a manager at ftl as an example.

Some boutiques don't even let most of their stock touch the floor. Same sites load up oos on release.

I.e. the trophy room release of that garbage frozen looking Jordan 1 Chicago.
Yeah true, all about who you know. I walked into ftl yesterday, just cause I was at the mall, and my homegirl was like I got a frozen moment 4 size 12w in the back and a size 7w....they never even had em on the wall I guess .... wasn't really pressed to grab but that me and wife's sizes, so had to cop.... she tried to add my military but it didn't allow it .. 🤷

I want to see a lot of obsidian big bubble pics in this thread… To drown out all the crud id’s y’all made. Ishh been torture in here.
IDs imo have a better shape and way better materials... feel like tanks and will last a decent amount of time....my red bbs felt so thin and flimsy .. made it an easy pass on these. Yal paying for the box 😂

Most of my ids had issues, they sacrificed qc for ship time for me, apparently. Between glue, misshapen midsoles, and colors being slightly different, im not sure how many I'll end up with. I can appreciate the shape of both, but man, if they come with the right shoe jacked up...I'll return them, too.

Most of my ids had issues, they sacrificed qc for ship time for me, apparently. Between glue, misshapen midsoles, and colors being slightly different, im not sure how many I'll end up with. I can appreciate the shape of both, but man, if they come with the right shoe jacked up...I'll return them, too.
Facts, I had two red bbs, and one pair was terrible too!.... Nike qc sucks at all aspects.. but my pairs so far have been great, mainly because I went safe with color options.

^looks like all sizes under 10 are still available, nice

Woodstock did send a confirm email after I placed my order (wouldn’t be surprised if I get dinged though, their website was acting weird)
IMG_1100.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom