THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AE77B0DE-158E-4149-A10C-9649E22C456D.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure we will get our WOODSTACK orders.
Site been down all day, so I do a little research and there were quite a few complaints on REDDIT about shipping taking 2+ weeks and many not arriving at all. Called the 866 number and right to autoVM, hung up and before I did a text came from “woodstack” asking to leave my contact and order# and wait for a call back. Def not giving that. I put that on my Cap1 Card, they’ll give it back so I will wait before I cancel or ask for refund but damn, The hunt continues.
IMG_5792.png

Last edited:
Def not counting on the Woodstock order either, godspeed to the people who work there to get things sorted out

If it falls thru, wasn’t meant to be

Since I had more than three Pecans, I sacrificed one duck to get these crafted.

Challenger OG X Air Max 1 - Color Code (by GOVRN)
Challenger OG X Air Max 1 - Color Code.png

I also found out that you can acquire a new Nike med code (10%) every ten days. Now, I'm just waiting for rakuten/BeFrugal to climb up to at least 10% for another trio of NBYs.

I’m don’t think there is a single difference between the Obsidian Golf and yesterdays release other than the sole. Not one. They are identical. There was a FSR of the Golf up until Yesterday, not now…..

I’m don’t think there is a single difference between the Obsidian Golf and yesterdays release other than the sole. Not one. They are identical. There was a FSR of the Golf up until Yesterday, not now…..

They fit a half size smaller or least the rigid materials makes for a tighter fit.

Last edited:
I got mine on now, no major difference in fit from my reds, but the toebox is stiffer, probably due to the waterproof mesh. It is indeed, waterproof. The bottom does feel less cushy, but I'd imagine the golf is stiffer for actual golf purposes, but mine are broken in, now.
16943928218642168670863973644302.jpg

Should be awesome in the snow, can't post any of the regular until I get them in. But will do if noone else does before then!

Back
Top Bottom