THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Had to clean the Big Boys today. Didnt realize how dirty they got

IMG_1343.jpeg
Been wearing my reds almost all weekend. This pic makes me wanna clean em though. Shape is looking great here. Kinda glad I doubled now.

I got a feeling people will be paying a lot for these in the future.

I have also seen a lot of complaints about the shape on the upper of the BBs and I gotta admit it took some getting used to but now I prefer it. I love the thinness around the ankle area. It feels lights and easier to move around with. I can honestly say at this point I'd take big bubbles > anniversary reds no question. They do the same thing and the big bubble feels better on foot (for me).

I also hate anniversary laces and although the BB laces are thin and weird at least they stay tied.

Been wearing my reds almost all weekend. This pic makes me wanna clean em though. Shape is looking great here. Kinda glad I doubled now.

I got a feeling people will be paying a lot for these in the future.

I have also seen a lot of complaints about the shape on the upper of the BBs and I gotta admit it took some getting used to but now I prefer it. I love the thinness around the ankle area. It feels lights and easier to move around with. I can honestly say at this point I'd take big bubbles > anniversary reds no question. They do the same thing and the big bubble feels better on foot (for me).

I also hate anniversary laces and although the BB laces are thin and weird at least they stay tied.
The shape does take some getting used to lol. I feel you about the thinner ankle area. Feels so much better imo.

I said this before but when it comes to colorways where the mudguard is a different material, ie Elephant Print on the Atmos collab, i think itll work better on the anniversary shape. But we havent seen something close to that yet on the BB shape so who knows, might look good lol. If someone on here is good with photoshop, maybe try to make Big Bubble versions of hyped AM1 collabs

Ready to pull da trigger any sz. 9 ' laying around....... :nerd:......had em in cart on that denim exchange and end and both sold out....halp

I’m don’t think there is a single difference between the Obsidian Golf and yesterdays release other than the sole. Not one. They are identical. There was a FSR of the Golf up until Yesterday, not now…..
You don’t think the sole itself being at least one difference?

Who’d wear mesh and suede shoes on a golf course anyway? Even if you’re not slicing off into the woods, they’d start to look pretty gritty by the time you hit the back nine (or maybe im just not playing at fancy enough courses)

Aside from the slightly narrower bubble and aggressive outsole, they're visually almost identical. Cept they don't come pre creased.

Why is bubble long here

And fat here

I thought maybe long bubble was golf but the sole looks like regular am1?

Top picture is the golf, bottom is the casual. Yes, they look similar. If you want a more detailed discussion about how NT feels about it, there was a lot of discussion after the red golf’s released, and how people who bought them were told they were foolish for wearing the golfs casually a few months ago. I’m sure you can go back and find the drama.

Right, the red rubber at the toe doesn't have the shark tooth-like sole that golfs have. Are diff shoe sizes diff bubble sizes?

Back
Top Bottom