THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone's order go through and ship yet? I couldn't access their site when the link was posted but I can now and want to bite if it's a go.

Seems like that denim exchange store had a restock , just grabbed my 9

Damn any Sz 11 links available during normal hours? Missed 6am links twice. 😤
I was thinking about sliding thru da spot to go get my pair but you need me to check for you now that I'm good?

Seems like that denim exchange store had a restock , just grabbed my 9

I was thinking about sliding thru da spot to go get my pair but you need me to check for you now that I'm good?

What's good fam! If you pass by, let me know but I'm throwing this one on the card until pay day so you don't have to grab them for me :lol:

Damn that was fast.. :ohwell:

Scooped from Woodstack.. saw sizes that were there earlier drying up. Copped an 11 and refreshed and 10-12 was gone. Hopefully means my order went through and there's a pair left to ship.

Last edited:
I just received the BB Obsidian from SNKRS.

The right shoe has a lumpy toebox, as happened when the red one was released 😕

20230911_180840.jpg

Anyone's order go through and ship yet? I couldn't access their site when the link was posted but I can now and want to bite if it's a go.
Just got shipment email from Woodstack as well. I can't believe that order actually wen thru. I have a size 12 coming from them and an 11.5 coming from Manor. I'm keeping the one that fits best, will offer the other up to you guys for retail + shipping.

I even steamed my reds and the sketch, but its the way they're put together. The cuts of material are just off.
Oh ok. My red BB had the same issue. I put a stretcher shoe tree in it and dampened it with water. It fixed it. But it took some time.

Yeah, I was trying to get the mesh to shrink down, it seemed there was a lot more mesh material from one side to the other. It's worked with other mesh before, but it only took it down a little. One toebox seems poofier than the other, which is where im thinking the weirdness was stemming from. Even after the creasing was gone, for the most part, there was more room.

Back
Top Bottom