THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thinking of keeping these the way they are. Was gonna hit with a second coat, but the Navy over the Baltic Blue giving some neat tones to it that I tried to capture, but hard to photograph (my camera skills need some work).

Anyone know how bad the Rit dye will bleed into pants/socks? I'm thinking of getting that Rit Color Fixative to keep these from bleeding, but no idea if that's going to work the way I just dabbed the dye all over these shoes.
I’d hit them again and then again and again.
They look fine as is but get them saturated in the same time all over and it’ll be worth it.

Tan Safari Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

IMG_8785.jpeg

I’d hit them again and then again and again.
They look fine as is but get them saturated in the same time all over and it’ll be worth it.
Currently it has some Navy/Obsidian tones which I'm liking, but it's not quite uniform all around. I imagine a second/third coat will help even it out.

Did notice the Sesame Swoosh is MUCH darker than the Baltic Blue. Looks midnight navy in the sun compared to the rest of the shoe.

Did Kith have them? They have every single size but an 11 :lol:

Placed a WS order and got auto confirmation. Then got another weird email confirming my order saying Ill get another email with shipping.

Thanks BSB - grabbed an insurance pair just in case Woodstack flakes. If they both ship I can oop a 10.5 if anyone still needs a pair later cuz I won't need 2 pairs of these.

Any actual comparison images of the Iron Ore vs. Light Bone NBY midsoles?

Also received my spare flat and round laces from AliExpress. It took about ten days for delivery.

IMG_8799.jpeg

IMG_8797.jpeg

Going to order more since I plan on ordering a couple more NBYs. I’ll need Charcoal, Light Grey, Olive and Beige ones for these upcoming deliveries.

Last edited:
Did Kith have them? They have every single size but an 11 :lol:

Placed a WS order and got auto confirmation. Then got another weird email confirming my order saying Ill get another email with shipping.
You don’t need to worry. Your pair is safe and ready for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom