THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I want the thicker, and softer laces that get used sometimes, like on the women’s obsidians that just got released. But can’t remember where I ordered from.

Kith finally delivered..
IMG_0853.jpeg

Is that how those BBs will look like after wear even if they don't come creased out of the box?

I;ve worn my red pair well over 50 times and they dont look anything like that so I would say no.

that was an "actual" answer, if you wear them, then they are going to crease anyways, so why does it matter much, unless you putting them in a glass box. As you know Nike is going to do Nike despite how you think things should be thats all.

As the others have said, my well worn red pair looks nothing like that.

I’m

are these thicker than Nike laces?

I’m somewhat detail oriented. TBH, I wouldn’t be surprised if Nike sources them from the same factory as the AliExpress sellers. They feel damn near identical to the ones on these Pink Corduroys

IMG_8999.jpeg

Black and Grey laces on the left: AliExpress
Pink: Nike
Black to the Right of the Pink lace: NBY 2023
White: Converse

I honestly feel dumb and played for paying over $3 for a single pair of this classic flat style of laces when I could’ve gotten them for under $1 this whole time. SMH #nowiknow

My 2 pairs of obsidians ordered at 6:00pm release day has arrived... size 12... so happy
I'll bite...from where? Been looking for 13 for a bud, but 12/13 were never really there. (Just curious where you grabbed that night. Thanks.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom