THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I just reached out to nike about my Chicago order I placed and they straight up told me they lost them :lol:. Only thing they could do was issue a refund. No discount code or anything. Some BS for sure.

this is hella disappointing from nike's CS. normally they're pretty giving and will slide you a 10-20% code.

theyve offered me codes for far less issues, including a shoe arriving with a minor, barely noticeable scuff on the outsole and a speckle of rogue paint on an air bubble. i recently got one because they canceled my order. used that 20% off for some NBYs. if you feel it's worth your time, maybe hit them back up via their chat function.

this is hella disappointing from nike's CS. normally they're pretty giving and will slide you a 10-20% code.

theyve offered me codes for far less issues, including a shoe arriving with a minor, barely noticeable scuff on the outsole and a speckle of rogue paint on an air bubble. i recently got one because they canceled my order. used that 20% off for some NBYs. if you feel it's worth your time, maybe hit them back up via their chat function.

was told to pound sand. some of the replies were unreal.

Mike
I remember back in the day the nike rep would be able to search stores? is that able to happen now?
Gabriel
I totally understand that situation, however since the item was a special edition, they sold out within seconds, so there are no store with the item available. I just checked the area with your zip code. I'm really sorry about this inconvenience!
Mike
then you could obviously understand my frustration.
Gabriel
Totally! I understand how frustrated you may be. I have been in the same situation when I wanted something with all my heart and I could not get it. 😞
Mike
its not that deep

Asked for a promo code

Gabriel
I totally understand your frustration, however the system is not generating promo codes right now since we just passed the Member20 promotion a few ago.
Mike
the nike website and other promo codes for CS have nothing to do with each other. They are completely different codes
Gabriel
Based on the internal policies, the system cannot generate promo codes right after a general promotion on the website. It would decrease the conversion rate optimization on the stock. So as much as I would love to do it, the moment blocks the option.
Gabriel
Thanks for understand!
Mike
lol. thats a wild response. I see im not going to get anywhere with this once again so im not going to waste anymore of my time.
Mike
enjoy the rest of your night.
System Message
Heads up! Something went wrong. A new Athlete is on the way to help!

My favorite album…RIP MF DOOM…

Attachments

• IMG_6256.jpeg
    IMG_6256.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_6257.jpeg
    IMG_6257.jpeg
    300.3 KB · Views: 407
I just reached out to nike about my Chicago order I placed and they straight up told me they lost them :lol:. Only thing they could do was issue a refund. No discount code or anything. Some BS for sure.
Same thing here. I did get a 15% off code because the girl I talked to was very nice. Second time in 2 months they lost my order.

I had a pair of Bespoke AM1 Air Jordan 3 White Cement made by M Bespoke Studio (https://www.instagram.com/mbespokestudio) from a couple of years ago that I had never worn. Then a while back, I saw my man Theo (https://www.instagram.com/theoze) made mock-up of an AM1 based on the reimagined AJ3 White Cement design. I really liked what he had done with it and did something similar to my pair. Have a great day. :emoji_heart:

Attachments

• AM1_AJ3_1.png
    AM1_AJ3_1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 214
  • AM1_AJ3_2.png
    AM1_AJ3_2.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 485
I had a pair of Bespoke AM1 Air Jordan 3 White Cement made by M Bespoke Studio (https://www.instagram.com/mbespokestudio) from a couple of years ago that I had never worn. Then a while back, I saw my man Theo (https://www.instagram.com/theoze) made mock-up of an AM1 based on the reimagined AJ3 White Cement design. I really liked what he had done with it and did something similar to my pair. Have a great day. :emoji_heart:
This is a pair Id pay the bespoke price tag for. 2 of the greatest shoes ever into one earth dominating Devastator of a shoe. Why Nike and JB haven’t done this is beyond me.

When they released to 2 sets of the DNA Air Max 1 x Hurache I thought some really great ones were to come. But it stopped at those 2.

what does it cost to design your own AM1 at M bespoke ???
I think it varies depending on materials and the complexity of what you want. But I think I paid around $1000 for these AJ3 cement ones about 3 years ago. Maybe a bit less, like $850 or something. I don't entirely remember (sorry). That did include donor for midsole/outsole though. He's a very nice guy to work with and since he has stuff made in a factory setting, what you'll get is basically like a factory quality pair (unlike some other bespoke makers where things are clearly more hand-made). Not saying that's necessarily better or worse, just a thing that's different with M Bespoke versus others.

Back
Top Bottom