THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Safaris randomly popped up on NDC up to size 9.5. were they just sitting on these joints? feel like these released forever ago

IMG_0223.png
They prob found them in some warehouse somewhere

Can someone explain how BeFrugal works with getting my money? Says account balance is 206 and then it says 0 for payable. So I can’t cash out yet?

I think that’ll be the result if you opt for a leather toe and mudguard. My advice is to avoid the leather toe and leather mudguard combo if you don’t want your AM1s to look like my design above.

Mesh Toe X Leather Mudguard combo after one wear.

For reference, I average about 10K steps to get to, at and from work in a usual day. I also opt to run up stairs instead of an using an escalator/elevator too lol
IMG_5044.jpeg

Not nearly as bad as a pure leather combo.

I definitely need a pair of the Carolina blue 87s, anyone have a link to an 10.5 - 11? Do we think these are going to go on sale eventually, or should I just cop asap? I've been trying to sell more than buy the last few months, but these are an absolute must for me.

I definitely need a pair of the Carolina blue 87s, anyone have a link to an 10.5 - 11? Do we think these are going to go on sale eventually, or should I just cop asap? I've been trying to sell more than buy the last few months, but these are an absolute must for me.
This doesn’t help you, but concepts has these on sale for 35% off for y’all smaller foot folk

Can someone explain how BeFrugal works with getting my money? Says account balance is 206 and then it says 0 for payable. So I can’t cash out yet?

They only pay out after your order is confirmed and then X-amount of time (to make sure you dont buy a bunch of **** and then return it after you get your cashback payout).

When did you purchase?

Back
Top Bottom