THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dirty Denims....
Screenshot_20231202_123909_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231202_123828_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231202_123847_Gallery.jpg

you Snapped.. I got two pairs love them…

Once I see them for $100 shipped or less then I will strike. It's night and day how the Tarheels look compared to last season, hopefully they keep it up with UConn and Kentucky coming up.
Yeah I seen a few sales last week but I was too late. It’s all good I went ahead.

Bang! Bang! ⛏️

Air Max 1 NBY - 49ers.png

Colorway Breakdown:
Upper / Heel: Nubuck - Gym Red
Toe: Mesh - Sesame
Mudguard: Nubuck - Sesame
Tongue: Nubuck - Gym Red
Collar: Nubuck - Sesame
Swoosh: Jewel - Gold
Accents: Nubuck - Gym Red
Eyelets: Gym Red
Laces: Red (from personal stash)
Lining: Mesh - Black
Midsole: White
Air Bag: Sesame
Outsole Accent: Sesame
Outsole: Gym Red
Tongue Label: Leather - Gym Red
Logo: Sesame
Small Swoosh: Gold

This time last year, I’m pretty certain that I was monitoring for both Ugly Duckling cws (as donors) with a significant discount LOL

This year, it’s the White/Grey cw with that heel logo no one wants lol

IMG_5346.jpeg

$90 shipped with taxes would be my price to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Can’t believe the am1 has lasted this long on Nike. Guess this is going to be like the last time where they left the same options up for a lifetime

Just ordered my first pair of customs since I was a kid in grade school ordering Nike ID Kobe’s.

Copied someone’s design that drew inspiration from Air Yeezys. Super pumped for this!

Question for you gents - what is the estimated turn around time right now for customs? Nike is showing Jan 2 for me; hoping sooner because I leave town the 26th.

IMG_1393.jpeg

Just ordered my first pair of customs since I was a kid in grade school ordering Nike ID Kobe’s.

Copied someone’s design that drew inspiration from Air Yeezys. Super pumped for this!

Question for you gents - what is the estimated turn around time right now for customs? Nike is showing Jan 2 for me; hoping sooner because I leave town the 26th.

IMG_1393.jpeg
I guess it's fitting I responded first... as I actually followed the same design from no other than Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 . Turnaround has usually been 2.5 to 3 weeks. Actually waiting on mine to arrive. Ordered on the 23rd. Seems you didn't use Olive though for the accent areas

I guess it's fitting I responded first... as I actually followed the same design from no other than Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 . Turnaround has usually been 2.5 to 3 weeks. Actually waiting on mine to arrive. Ordered on the 23rd. Seems you didn't use Olive though for the accent areas
Thank you for the reply brotha. You are correct, I swapped Olive hints for Smoke Grey. Also made the mini swoosh White instead of Pink. Nice to hear the turnaround time isn’t too bad right now - I may order another one…

Back
Top Bottom