THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I guess it's fitting I responded first... as I actually followed the same design from no other than Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 . Turnaround has usually been 2.5 to 3 weeks. Actually waiting on mine to arrive. Ordered on the 23rd. Seems you didn't use Olive though for the accent areas
Only correction I have to make is, there was no Yeezy inspiration for that pair. Although I can see why people would assume there was.

Only correction I have to make is, there was no Yeezy inspiration for that pair. Although I can see why people would assume there was.
My bad - I mistook it as Yeezy-inspired. It was a fantastic design.

Would love to pick your brain on another mockup I have. I am making a sneaker dedicated to my mom who passed from brain cancer when I was 14. Brain cancer’s color is grey hence the thematic elements in this sneaker. The text on the sneaker reads “FOR MOM”.

Any thoughts on how I could improve this pair? Obviously I want to stick to grey hues here for the story-telling.
IMG_1395.jpeg

My bad - I mistook it as Yeezy-inspired. It was a fantastic design.

Would love to pick your brain on another mockup I have. I am making a sneaker dedicated to my mom who passed from brain cancer when I was 14. Brain cancer’s color is grey hence the thematic elements in this sneaker. The text on the sneaker reads “FOR MOM”.

Any thoughts on how I could improve this pair? Obviously I want to stick to grey hues here for the story-telling.
IMG_1395.jpeg
Maybe just a small pop of color. But seems solid as is.

Imo, it's def best to go with what YOU like, and don't second guess yourself.

IMO A lot of these new releases are not it unfortunately.
I’m on a AM1 protest.
Every shoe I want a Women’s only sizing.
After missing the Big Bubble Blues and then seeing all the trash drop, I just can’t even look at new release right now. Haven’t checked in here for 2weeks.

Back
Top Bottom