THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Arrived today
am12423.jpeg
Just bought mine on nike.com. I was lucky, they were gone in 1 minute here in Europe.

Smh I know we've talked about this before but this should be illegal.

A pair I've had listed for a long time sold yesterday for $780.

Screenshot_20231204_100308_StockX.jpg

StockX shows the sale as $914. I'm sure they justify it with EU conversion or fees but the next guy is going to think this pair is selling for $914+++.

Screenshot_20231205_080700_StockX.jpg

To my AM1 brother/sisterhood. I'm a Kobe guy first... if anyone is willing to help me out on the EA for the Reverse Grinches today... would immensely appreciate it

To my AM1 brother/sisterhood. I'm a Kobe guy first... if anyone is willing to help me out on the EA for the Reverse Grinches today... would immensely appreciate it

Offers will go out to a selection of Members who have entered and lost on at least six Kobe signature footwear launches since August 1, 2020

I've never tried for a single pair of Kobe's, aint no way they giving me EA

StockX shows the sale as $914. I'm sure they justify it with EU conversion or fees but the next guy is going to think this pair is selling for $914+++.

I’m happy for your come up but why are these so expensive?

Hey - as crazy as it sounds, I believe the $914 number comes from what the buyer is actually ending up paying. Although you, as the seller, gets hit for roughly $100 in fees, StockX also double-dips in fees on the buyer. Attached is an example of what the "buy it now" price is currently for a pair of the 1/97s, and then also the actual amount (after fees and taxes) that someone in California would pay for the pair. It's this "buyer's bottom-line amount" that StockX then uses as their sale price - which is, at best, misleading.

Attachments

• fd5b4ecb-4197-4d83-9247-803a701ef89e.jpg
    fd5b4ecb-4197-4d83-9247-803a701ef89e.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 159
Hey guys.. are the Orange Magma Masters TTS? I've only 1 pair of women's AM1s and they're the Cobblestones, they fit a bit longer than my usual Men's AM1s just wanted to make sure I get the right size this time.

TIA!

showed up earlier this afternoon.
amdbh12523.jpeg
How are they in hand? So mad they didn't make kids. I probably should have just bought a 4 and put it up. And the hoodie and backpack both had her name on it in several places so it'd be kinda weird for my daughter to walk around carrying a bag with a name on it that's not her's. People in school would start calling her that lol.

How are they in hand? So mad they didn't make kids. I probably should have just bought a 4 and put it up. And the hoodie and backpack both had her name on it in several places so it'd be kinda weird for my daughter to walk around carrying a bag with a name on it that's not her's. People in school would start calling her that lol.
Pretty standard fare (leather/material-wise) otherwise, in true DB fashion. Charms are similar to the NBY charms, only they have dedicated loops like that recent Wmns pair w/the feather charms. Sole doesn’t gitd, despite being translucent.

Daughter was (playfully) upset they didn’t have them in her size when she saw them. Admittedly, one of those novelty pairs (in terms of the design) that I don’t see myself rocking, necessarily, but still glad to have. (in terms of intent/the program )

Back
Top Bottom