THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They dropped the size? Exclusive AM1 on their Canadian website today. Managed to grab a pair. Hope they ship
Resale comin down; hope they drop more :pimp:
Still way too much even though the quantity for my size (8.5 or 9) shouldn’t be that low….
IMG_5760.jpeg

BTW, as the above pic shows, the local version of Stockx’s app says that this is “Nike Air Max 1 Size? Exclusive Considered” in Japanese and it’s making me wonder where does that last term (Considered) come from…. Are they paying homage to old Considered series on this one or something??

Still way too much even though the quantity for my size (8.5 or 9) shouldn’t be that low….
IMG_5760.jpeg

BTW, as the above pic shows, the local version of Stockx’s app says that this is “Nike Air Max 1 Size? Exclusive Considered” in Japanese and it’s making me wonder where does that last term (Considered) come from…. Are they paying homage to old Considered series on this one or something??

Shows the same for me in English. I think it's the name of the cw. Based on Complex's article, the cw is based off the Nike Considered Boot https://www.complex.com/sneakers/a/victor-deng/size-exclusive-nike-air-max-1-release-date

1000038573.png

Been waiting on stardust pair from sns since 11/23

Filed a case resolution with PayPal. You would think that they would just send another pair or refund me and deal with the list pair on the back end...

But instead, they're trying to resolve the case with FedEx and keep me on the back burner.

Smh.

Anyone with Sesame-colored NBY’s - have you tried mink oil on the nubuck + suede brushing? Thinking of giving it a go.

Lmk how yours goes within the next few days. I’ve sent multiple support tickets about this. I placed an order on like October 2 and got cash back for it. Placed another one in like Oct 7th and they’re saying Nike didn’t report it like yours. Called Nike and they have no idea wtf BeFrugal is. Called Nike like 5 times. Multiple back and forth emails with BeFrugal and nothing. I don’t get it. Like I said next time I order I’m screen recording it or having someone record it from their phone step by step. This is dumb af

what’s good fam. BF emailed me back about a month after I initially asked them to follow up with Nike about my cashback status. Nike finally responded and approved the cashback.

i’m not sure why it was a hassle this time around but i’m thankful it got sorted out. BF just needed me to copy and paste my invoice from the order along with the order number itself to get to the bottom of it. it was inconvenient to have to do these extra things but i guess for a few minutes of my time, worth it

Anyone with Sesame-colored NBY’s - have you tried mink oil on the nubuck + suede brushing? Thinking of giving it a go.
I personally wouldn't.

I feel like mink oil changes that color a tiny bit

And it's ready to screw up that nubuck

Especially when not applied evenly

Imo

Back
Top Bottom