THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_5874.png

Merry Christmas yall. FYI Feature has a 50% off sale going on right now looks like they have tons of Air Max 1s. Use code FINALSALE
Good looking out. Can’t pass up on this deal. 8)
IMG_1490.png

Damn, slim pickins for mens 10.5 om feature. Cedar/sail worth buying if i size up to 12 wmns? Noise aqua looks tempting too, need pics tho

$122 shipped
Mad late on this, but appreciate you posting this! Only spot I saw with a W15.5!

Cant Have shoes on beyond the front door/hallway, rule for my whole fam (Italian american). You also always have to eat, even if you’re not hungry
I guess the thing has been changed a lot…. Still remember the day when my cousins (half Japanese/American, born & raised in US and don’t speak Japanese at all) visited Japan for the first time in late 70’s…. When they came to my parent’s house in Tokyo, 3 kids rushed into the house wearing their shoes on and while my parents were laughing out hard about it, they weren’t even aware what they did wrong until their father told them “Kids, y’all need to take your shoes off just inside the front door, that’s the Japanese way!!”…. I was like 5 and was shocked to know something I was taught not to do or otherwise, rude (= going into someone’s house with the shoes on) is a normal thing for the ppl from the other culture….

We are Japanese and never once removed shoes indoors. Maybe a byproduct of trying to fit in post WWII?
Oh wow, so, you’re Japanese decent and your family had gone through the WWII era in US??? That’s gotta be toughest time for someone living in US who’s got Japanese blood and I can definitely understand that it could be a byproduct in your family’s case….

Im thinking of offloading a few pairs of shoes to grab the AM1 Elephant which has been a grail for some time. Would it be safe to buy the 2017 pair if it was deadstock?

Do AM1 crumble or have issues with sole separation?

Im thinking of offloading a few pairs of shoes to grab the AM1 Elephant which has been a grail for some time. Would it be safe to buy the 2017 pair if it was deadstock?

Do AM1 crumble or have issues with sole separation?
Yes, both can happen. I’d be cautious since it’ll be 7 years next year when they last dropped.

CODE: FINAL30

University golds for 84

University blue for 98

Krss for 112

Good deals for sure. Came to post the Carolina blues...

Screenshot_20231226_140302_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom