THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm hoping it will but I don't know, I don't see it going below $120 on the resell sites. I did see them in person the other day at a local shop and they look real good. Might have to cop soon

Calm down my brother lol... Don't let the thirst cloud your judgement

Every GR pair has went on sale so far and could've been had for a hundred or less... These will be no different imo

On a serious note; what’s with Sneakerroom? They have like a 40% off site wide sale like every other week seems like.

they have those under the radar flash sales like oneness. i've purchased a bunch of AM1s and AJ1s from them and they're legit

I'm hoping it will but I don't know, I don't see it going below $120 on the resell sites. I did see them in person the other day at a local shop and they look real good. Might have to cop soon
What’s the go-to shop in Sacramento these days? Phenom?

THANKS!! Just ordered a pair of Obsidians BB for $69 total. Went half size down because my regular size (on a pair of Red BB) felt way too big. Hoping these fit well, but if not, at least it should be easy to recoup the cost.

illustrayt illustrayt A huge THANK YOU! The obsidians came in and fit great (half size down). I was worried they’d be too narrow like most sneakers including regular AM1s when I’ve tried half a size down, but surprisingly these are still comfortable enough. Now I can go ahead and rebuy the Red BB too. I can’t tell you how happy this made me. THANKS!!

IMG_6700.jpeg

So did feature end up sending the correct sizes on the uni's? They haven't answered my email regarding the size (gender) change. All I know is that it says women's on my receipt!!

What’s the go-to shop in Sacramento these days? Phenom?
Yea Phenom is where i go. Im friends with the owners and some workers so i try to support when i can. Just sucks they moved to DoCo cause their location in Elk Grove was down the street from me lol. But luckily my job isnt too far from DoCo.

I dont ever go to the resell shops out here though. Its all the same shoes and prices are way too high

This might have been already posted before but I’m looking form some off white laces to replace the laces on the KRSS. Similar to the extra laces included in the Pattas. Can anybody point me to the right direction?

I’m normally a 10 in Nikes.. but randomly I’ll be a 10.5 in some shoes (like the infinitys)

I haven’t had a pair of 90s in a while, but want to grab a pair of the 1s

Do you guys think I should go with a 10.5?

Thanks for any help

I’m normally a 10 in Nikes.. but randomly I’ll be a 10.5 in some shoes (like the infinitys)

I haven’t had a pair of 90s in a while, but want to grab a pair of the 1s

Do you guys think I should go with a 10.5?

Thanks for any help

You should go with 10. With almost all AM1 releases you can go true to size. There are only a handful of collabs where I felt I should have gone a half size down (namely the patta waves).

You should go with 10. With almost all AM1 releases you can go true to size. There are only a handful of collabs where I felt I should have gone a half size down (namely the patta waves).

Thanks man.. I vaguely remember I needed to go up half a size on 90s

Not sure when I’ll be stateside again to pop in some place to try on before ordering (wanna get the bronze)

But I might just bite the bullet and order true to size, I assume I’ll be over either in February or March and can return them then if I need the 10.5

Thanks man.. I vaguely remember I needed to go up half a size on 90s

Not sure when I’ll be stateside again to pop in some place to try on before ordering (wanna get the bronze)

But I might just bite the bullet and order true to size, I assume I’ll be over either in February or March and can return them then if I need the 10.5
The older AM90's prior to recraft (2020) fit smaller and I also used to go half size up. Now I go TTS in both AM1 and AM90.

The older AM90's prior to recraft (2020) fit smaller and I also used to go half size up. Now I go TTS in both AM1 and AM90.

thanks man.. yea been a good while since I had any air maxes.. but I always remember the ones I had a while ago being fitting small

anybody that has an Atmos store close by head your way.
They still had some good air max 1s left before they closed down the online store.
IMG_0399.jpeg

DAMN. They had the best sale of the holidays. I was hesitant to pull the trigger on a few NBs at a great price when the store had 50% off. Since it closed during the last week of December or so, I was hoping to scoop them up once the online store reopens…. Now that won’t be happening.

Those were the last pair and possibly my last time I paid resell for a shoe

illustrayt illustrayt A huge THANK YOU! The obsidians came in and fit great (half size down). I was worried they’d be too narrow like most sneakers including regular AM1s when I’ve tried half a size down, but surprisingly these are still comfortable enough. Now I can go ahead and rebuy the Red BB too. I can’t tell you how happy this made me. THANKS!!

IMG_6700.jpeg
You are putting in work on those Patta's huh?? :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom